Search results

1. Krusher

MVH SLOT1-1 issues with scrambling.

Interestinganyone have any idea? bios? Z80 failing? So Far this board has put in a interesting challenge. started out acting like it would boot normal and then would get to splash screen which USED to look half pro and half hand drawn. and then scramble game graphics but plays sound fine. I...
  2. Krusher

Wanted original Neo-MVH jamma board 1 slot bios.

Main id numbers I can find are Neo-MVH Slot-1 I think its SP1 ??Bios chip. If I am incorrect in the position of the bios I would aprecate if you correct me. board almost works, seems to have garbled info on bios level. And I suspect bios chip is failing. board also will get a good cleaning...
  3. Krusher

Not finding "Pending approval" maybe add this?

I notice there is no option to see our pending approval messages. would like to see if this could be added in some time of the forum. Would just be nice to see it until goes from pending to approved. thanks:vik:
  4. Krusher

Looking for Neo 29 square "Molex" Style connector / pin

I am looking for the square connector style wire end. This goes into the connector for the -5 +12 etc. I have the Jamma ends and two wires together other. The problem I have is one I found pre crimped ended up being a round style. I have someone who sells these but the problem is wholesale only...