Search results

1. P

GBA SP/Player Deal & GC games for sale!

GBA SP & Player Package: *Import Onyx Game Boy Advance SP w/ US AC Adapter *Game Boy Player for Nintendo GameCube /w Start-up Disc (NTSC) *Import Hori Game Boy Player Gamepad *GBA SP Headphone Adapter *GBA SP Medium Carrying Case *Game Boy/GBA Link Adapter *The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the...
  2. P

Neo 2 slot cab for sale in SAN JOSE area!

Yes, folks! It's true! I'm selling an actual arcade machine! *19" display *2 joysticks *all buttons working *functional LCD credit displays *coin doors with locks and keys *2 free games to boot (BB Stars Pro & SS II) This cabinet is dedicated and is one of the few 19" mini-cabs SNK issued...
  3. P

World Wide Video

Anytime I deal with someone cool, I have to plug 'em. I ordered Metal Slug 3 from World Wide Video. Here's their URL: http://www.wwidevideo.com Anyways, they only carry new kits, so don't expect Ninja Combat or KoF 94. However, if you are looking for the newer MVS titles, such as KoF2K and...
  4. P

Cabinet restoration

I have a dedicated 19" mini cabinet. It had some wear and tear but it works. Plus, the seller had finished re-wiring everything. As for the rest of the problems, I have managed to find sources or ideas for the rest. I can get new joysticks. Removing rust and repainting will be a cinch. I...