Search results

1. Arcade-TV

[FS] JP AES Games, clearing my collection

Clearing the Rest of my collection. Items are located in Cologne, Germany. Shipping worldwide, please ask for a quote on shipping or use www.dhl.com to lookup shipping costs for yourself. Prices are negotiable. Some pictures, I'll certainly add detailed pictures on demand, just ask...
  2. Arcade-TV

Interesting Garou Bootleg with custom PCB

I got my hands on this neat piece of hardware: http://goo.gl/vBaB99 It's a chinese Garou bootleg with custom pcbs. No luck using my Altera-USB-Blaster to read the program code from the CPLDs. Interesting stuff anyways...
  3. Arcade-TV

WTB: NEO-C1 IC or faulty board with this chip

I need a spare NEO-C1 IC. If you have one or a faulty board which has that chip please let me know. Thanks!
  4. Arcade-TV

Here come the AES Schematics

I'm posting the official AES schematics on my twitter account: https://twitter.com/arcadetv happy repairing!
  5. Arcade-TV

[FA] Original Jamma PCBs: 3 Wonders, Caveman Ninja, Moo Mesa, Martial Champion

Located in Cologne, Germany: I'll let go off some PCBs to make room for new consoles.They all come in very good condition, have been in my collection for a long time. Tested, fully working! All roms intakt and original. Combined shipping available, please ask. I will ship internationally...
  6. Arcade-TV

[NGCD] Fatal Fury Arranged Soundtrack Edition

I did this years ago and I thought it's about time to tell you about it... Remember playing Fatal Fury on the NeoGeo CD and listening to the exact same soundtrack as the cartridge version? Yeah, that sucked back in the days. Thanks to the japanese people who release game-soundtracks to pretty...
  7. Arcade-TV

nanao ms8-26su >> What is this connector for?

I finally got a replacement monitor with a A63.. tube for my MVS cab. I'll swap the WG 25k7197 with a NANAO MS8-26SU. Everything is pretty straight forward and generally no big deal... Except for one connector which I'm not sure what it's for. Please see the attached image: There's a connector...
  8. Arcade-TV

WTB: Neo Geo Rental Store Flag/Banner

I'm in need of a rental store flag since I lost mine. If you have one of these, even if you're not interested in selling it, please let me know. Looking for either a seller or someone who could provide a scan or good photos of it. Thanks guys!
  9. Arcade-TV

[help] AES to Sony PVM-2950

I have a US/NTSC AES, serial is around 65000 which I'd like to hook up to a Sony PVM-2950. I've used a Scart-jack with a LM1881N and it worked fine, now I have another monitor of the same kind and want to make it my dedicated screen for the neo. Since I assumed there were all the signals I need...
  10. Arcade-TV

Need marquee EL-panel dimensions

Hey guys, I need the dimensions of a 4-Slot marquee EL-panel, especially the exact size of the EL-bulbs, the pcb and the gap between the bulbs. Also the distance from the wood to the pcb would be interesting. This is what I'm missing: (I do have the red marquee masking though) Would be great...
  11. Arcade-TV

Raggae Music

If you are into Reggae and Dancehall music give this one a try: Denham Smith @ Amazon [sales description text...] In his much anticipated debut album Denham Smith presents his outstanding talent as singer and songwriter of all styles modern Reggae has to offer. No matter whether it's...
  12. Arcade-TV

When nature meets gameroom...

June 29th 2012 is now officially a black day for me... Early afternoon it began to rain, then thunder'n lightning, then downpouring heavy rain for at least 10 minutes non-stop. I thought my gameroom was safe... This is my personal disaster. -> see it here I've been cutting out wet carpet till...
  13. Arcade-TV

Your opinion on these shockbox-inserts please

Usually I collect jp AES games, now that I have some MVS carts I wanted some classy inserts for them. Because I wasn't satisfied with the jp inserts I've found I started this Project: "Japanese Style MVS Shockbox Inserts" You can help (!) if you can... ...provide high resolution scans or...
  14. Arcade-TV

(not yet) FS: MVS Control Panel Overlays [Lexan, silkscreened, laser cut]

Since I have no luck finding a mint original CPO for my MVS cabinet - and happen to be working as a media producer - I will take on the challenge of making the most authentic and accurate CPOs for the MVS. The artwork floating around the web is neither accurate nor color-matched, so after...
  15. Arcade-TV

WTB: US-Style MVS 4-Slot CPO

I've finally started to work on my 4-Slot cabinet, the old lexan overlay is not good any more so I'm in need of good-looking new one. Willing to pay good money for a mint original CPO! If yours is not mint but still looking good and comes with no obvious damage, I'd be interested as well. Thanks!