Search results

1. lscolman

MVS Consolized and 2 Joysticks / Supergun MK IV

Hi, I bought this consolized from Tomcat, but the hot glue that held the scart connectors in place has come away, and two of the wires have snapped. If you know anything whatsoever about these, I'd imagine it to be a very easy fix. Bought from this thread:-...
  2. lscolman

CDZ console with games, and a couple of MVS carts

Neo Geo CDZ Japanese model with scart and phono connections, one controller and stepdown transformer for use in the UK. Comes with 4 games:- Fatal Fury 3 Samurai Spirits View Point King of the Monsters 2 Selling as a bundle for the bargain price of £110 delivered to the UK. NOW SOLD Also have...
  3. lscolman

4 Way stick for arcade games

Hi, Just bought a Vogatek Supergun IV and a 60 in 1 arcade cart. It has all my faves, including Mr Do!, Mr Do's Castle, but unfortunately the 8 way Neo Geo sticks cause control issues. I believe I need a 4 way stick. A couple of noobie questions:- 1) Is it possible to make an existing Neo...
  4. lscolman

Vogatech Supergun Mk IV

Hi, Just got one of these and a 60 in 1 board. The 60 in 1 board has the pins 1-28 labelled, but I can't see any indication of which pins are which on the Vogatek. Essentially, I need to identify which side of the Jamma connector is Pin 1, and which is 28. Thanks in advance. Cheers, Lee
  5. lscolman

(UK) Neo Geo CDZ and games, KOTM2 AES and Super Sidekicks 3 MVS

Hi, Looking to sell the following items:- 1) Neo Geo CDZ system. This is complete with power adaptor and 100w stepdown transformer, RGB scart cable, 1 CD gamepad. 4 games are King of the Monsters 2, Samurai Spirits, Fatal Fury 3 and Viewpoint. I drilled a series of 2mm holes in the rear to...
  6. lscolman

RGB to Component Video

Hi, Recently received a consolized from Tomcat which uses RGB scart output. I bought one of these, so I could output component video to my plasma http://www.js-technology.com/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=36&osCsid=16b3168fd0f0f54c51ba4533051e8f9f but I can't seem to get a picture...
  7. lscolman

(UK) King of the Monsters 2 AES cart

Hi, Having decided that it's MVS for me, I have a King of The Monsters 2 AES (JAP) cart. I'd like £15 delivered for it. Note: This is the cart only, no manual or packaging. Cheers, Lee
  8. lscolman

MV1-FZ does it work with Jamma boards

Hi, Just purchased a consolized from Tomcat (great seller), but wondered if I can use this for Jamma boards too. Is it simply a case of plugging the board into the Jamma connector or am I missing the point (AGAIN!) I REALLY want Commando and the Mr Do boards. Could I use the consolized to...
  9. lscolman

WANTED: MVS Carts

Hi, Looking for the following MVS carts: King Of The Monsters 2 Fatal Fury Special Windjammers CYBER-LIP LEAGUE BOWLING METAL SLUG 5 NAM-1975 SHOCK TROOPERS VIEWPOINT Also consider other Fatal Fury carts Anyone looking to sell? Prefer UK seller, to keep costs down, but offer away all you...
  10. lscolman

Neo Geo CDZ overheating question?

Hi, Has anyone on here solved the overheating problem on the CDZ? I was playing Viewpoint last night, and the graphics began to break up after about 1½ hours, and then it shutdown. It came back on fine, but I thought it best to let it cool down. I've since drilled some extra ventilation...
  11. lscolman

AES boards: Do any have socketed BIOS?

Hi, As above, I would like to purchase an AES system, and fit a UniBios. I'm not really too keen on unsoldering the BIOS, and having to solder in a socket, but wondered if any AES boards have sockets for the BIOS? Thanks in advance Cheers, Lee
  12. lscolman

Jap 5V AES consoles: Power question?

Hi, I'd like some advice on how these could be powered in the UK. We work at 240V in the UK, but the Japanese consoles run on 110V. I could source a Jap power supply at 110V and then use a stepdown, but if I source a 5V power supply at 3 amps in the UK at 240V, will this run the console OK...
  13. lscolman

Arcade VS-mode?

Hi, Does anyone what this Arcade VS-Mode is all about, and what games support it? I seem to recall that you were able to link two Neo Geo AES consoles together, but that may be me getting the wrong end of the stick (again!) :spock: Cheers, Lee
  14. lscolman

Neo Geo AES Power Supplies?

Hi, The MVS Super Converter II works best with the Neo Geo AES consoles that have the 5V 3A supply. Can I hell as like find a Neo that uses this supply. Is there a particular range of serial numbers that used this supply, and not the 9/10/12V version? Thanks in advance Cheers, Lee
  15. lscolman

Wanted: 2 slot MVS motherboard

Anyone able to help, or know of one for sale? Cheers, Lee
  16. lscolman

Advice about consolized systems

Hi, Having looked about a bit at the various consolized builds on ebay and on here, I wonder if it is really as simple as it looks? JOYSTICK CONTROL If I bought an MVS motherboard, such as the MV-1 or MV-1F, those boards have the joystick ports already present. VIDEO Could I take a tap from...
  17. lscolman

Neo Geo Pocket games

Hi, Are these any good? I've recently bought a Neo Geo CDZ and am looking to purchase a consolized MVS, but wondered if there are any good games on the Pocket? I'd appreciate any honest opinions... Cheers, Lee