Search results

1. D

Metal Slug 3 Resets

My copy of Metal Slug 3 will start and run in attract mode fine but when you go to play as soon as it finishes the character select screen animation and goes to player control the 'please wait' text garbles and the game resets. The reset always occurs at exactly the same spot. I don't see any...
  2. D

FS: Namco System 246 with Fate/Unlimited Codes

I have a full Namco System 246 setup with Fate/Unlimited Codes that I'm not using and could stand to get rid of. Has 246 mainboard plus Fate/Unlimited Codes hard drive. Also will be including 246 Jamma adapter, 246 cd drive, and original move sheets for Fate. Looking for $400 for everything...
  3. D

IC: Windy I IEC Power Entry panel.

In an effort to update my Windy as well as create a better grounding soulution I am going to have a new rear panel made that uses an IEC 3 position power connector and has a 3 position daisy chain outlet. I was planning to keep the switch, fuse, and noise filter off the original panel. So here...
  4. D

Capacitor question?

This is kind of a generic question. Is it worth spending the money to use more expensive audio caps (Elna) in the audio circuit of a PCB game, or is it a better use of the money to just use high quality 105 degree caps (UCC) over the original 85 degree ones? Just wanted to know what people's...
  5. D

WTB: Metal Slug 3 US Art

I'm mainly looking for US the move strip, would be great if someone had the rest of the kit. Thanks
  6. D

WTB: Also MVS cartridge shell.

Just got MS3, cartridge shell is trashed but boards look good (with a little cleaning up.) Looking for an original case, I would imagine black if someone has got one. Thanks.
  7. D

Cleaning up sale!

Alright clearing out my extras and old stuff so here we go. These are my estimates price-wise, prices include shipping within the US. I can combine shipping if someone buys multiple things. Let me know if you have any questions or want more pictures of anything. Aliens vs. Predator CPS2: *SOLD*...
  8. D

MV1C cut traces?

I just got an MV1C board and I found some traces that appear cut on the underside. Can anyone shed some light on what I am losing with them being cut, or if that's how it's supposed to be? I'm guessing I am losing the header on the top side. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  9. D

Free 29" Toshiba tube.

I've got an MS9 Toshiba tube that someone decided they were going to carve up the face on it. The picture is still good and I can't see any burn on it, but the scratches are a deal breaker for me. I already tried to polish them out, I think they are a bit to deep for it. If anyone wants a tube...
  10. D

FS: Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting

Prices include shipping within the US. -Street Fighter Alpha blue B-board only: $45 shipped *Sold to Scott* -Street Fighter II' Hyper Fighting: $70 shipped *Final Price Drop* Street Fighter Alpha is Capcom sealed so I don't know when the battery was last changed, but it worked fine when I...
  11. D

FS: Astro City SoCal

I'm offering this for local pickup only, I don't have a truck or anything so I can't deliver it either. Looking to get $200 obo. It's been cleaned inside and out and actually looks pretty decent except for the cigarette burns on the cp surround and monitor shroud. I've been told that the...
  12. D

Does anyone repair Nanao MS8-29 chassis?

I have a Nanao MS8-29 monitor in my astro that I have reached the limit of my fixing abilities on. Does anyone know of a place that repairs these? I know there are some overseas places that do them, would prefer US based. Thanks
  13. D

WTB: Arcade Stuff.

WTB: Naomi/246 Artsets and Misc. Parts. Hi, I'm looking for a couple of things: -CPS2 Green Motherboard. -Capcom Q-sound Amp with transformer. -Namco 246 JVS power cord. -Melty Blood: Act Cadenza Original Artset. -Melty Blood: Act Cadenza Rev. B Original Artset. -Fate Unlimited Codes...
  14. D

WTB: Taisen Hot Gimmick and THG 4 Ever

Looking for Taisen Hot Gimmick and Taisen Hot Gimmick 4 Ever. Preferably with artwork if anyone has it. Thanks.
  15. D

WTB: Sega Astro Mahjong CP

I'm looking for an Astro Mahjong control panel preferably with the harness. Thanks
  16. D

Cracked EPROM on KOF2003 board?

Is there any way to replace one of the eproms on a KOF2003 board, not the MVS cart. The eprom at P3 got cracked, so is it replaceable or has the board become trash?
  17. D

Question about capcitors?

I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on whether it is worth the extra money to use polymer capacitors in place of regular electrolytics? They usually have a longer rated lifetime but are thier characteristics appropriate for anything but power circuits?
  18. D

WTB: Windy Parts.

I've just gotten a Windy and am in need of some parts. I'm looking for the control panel, marquee, and a set of locks with pawls for it. I also may need a chassis for it if anyone has one they want to sell. Thanks.
  19. D

WTB: Amp UP Connectors

Someone cut them out of my Windy and I'm looking to put them back. The two for the controls, the white and orange/yellow panel mount 12 position connectors. Even if someone has some old ones they cut out I'd be fine with that. Also need a whole set of locks for the same cabinet. Thanks