Search results

1. E

Group buy PGM / F3

Do you know what is the region of cards? If the cards are 100% sure in Japanese versions (with the text at the beginning: "This game is for use in JAPAN only..."), you can count me in for a Oriental Legend Super card. About the X-in-1 cards it does not looks like the MVS X-in-1 cards. I don't...
  2. E

WTB: IRRITATING MAZE MVS loose card (or kit depending the price)

Hi, I'm searching for an IRRITATING MAZE original MVS loose card (or kit depending the price). If you got it, please let me know. I'm also open to trade. I got MVS cards, arcade games and motherboards to trade Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. E

WTB or Trade: Ganryu and Irritating Maze original cards

Hi, I'm searching for Ganryu and Irritating Maze original MVS cards. Loose cards if possible I'm open for a trade, I got some MVS cards: Agressor Of Dark Kombat Art Of Fighting Art Of Fighting 2 Fatal Fury 2 Fatal Fury Special Fatal Fury 3 Fatal Fury Real Bout Karnov’s Revenge King Of...
  4. E

WTB or Trade: IGS PGM Martial Masters and Spectral VS Generation cards

Hi, I'm searching for the following IGS PGM cards: _Martial Masters (japanese version only) _Spectral VS Generation (card version only, not interested by the PCB version) I can buy for reasonnable price but if possible I prefer to trade with MVS card, here is my selling thread...
  5. E

FS: CPS2 (Mars Matrix, SFZ, SFZ2, X-men VS Street Fighter, Vampire Savior...)

Hi everybody, I live in France and I'm selling some CPS2 games. Prices are in EURO and shipping price isn't included. CPS2: _Hyper Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Edition (black A+B board) =300€ On hold _Mars Matrix (jap) =100€ http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/16/77/83/21/mars_m11.jpg...
  6. E

FS: CPS2 (Mars Matrix, SFZ, SFZ2, X-men VS Street Fighter, Vampire Savior...)

Hi everybody, I live in France and I'm selling some CPS2 games. Prices are in EURO and shipping price isn't included. CPS2: _Hyper Street Fighter 2 Anniversary Edition (black A+B board) =300€ On hold _Mars Matrix (jap) =100€ http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/16/77/83/21/mars_m11.jpg...
  7. E

FS: MVS games

Hi everybody, I live in France and I'm selling some of my MVS games Prices are in EURO and shipping price isn't included. 2020 Super Baseball =25 Agressor Of Dark Kombat =20 Art Of Fighting =16 Art Of Fighting 2 =20 Fatal Fury 2 =16 Fatal Fury Special =20 Fatal Fury 3 =20 Fatal Fury Real Bout...
  8. E

WTT: Searching for some MVS, I got many to trade

Hi everybody I'm searching for some MVS cards and I got many to trade. I'm searching for: _Ganryu _Irritating Maze _Last Hope: Pink Bullets _Bang Bang Busters I got to trade: 2020 Super Baseball 3 Count Bout Agressor Of Dark Kombat Art Of Fighting Art Of Fighting 2 Fatal Fury 2 Fatal...
  9. E

WTB: MVS Irritating Maze card only or complete kit (depend of the price)

Hi everyone I'm searching for an original Irritating Maze MVS card. I can be interested in the card only or the complete kit, all depend of the price. Thanks