Search results

1. M

RGB mod or S-Video?

Thanks for looking in :) Having caught the SNK buzz once again I'm now playing my AES a lot more. It's a JAP system with a high serial number 200,000+ and I saw the comparison thread/pics not too long ago and noticed that my picture via my scart plug whilst looks clear, you can see those...
  2. M

Collecting Neo Geo games sure is expensive isn't it?

As you all probably know, there is a Metal Slug 5 US AES cart on ebay, I was trying to get it but now the price had really shot up! Currently $630 though does come with the classic insert. Is this the sort fo price I should be expecting to find this game now? I missed the boat when it came out...
  3. M

Wanted: Neo Geo CD controller boxed and PSU?

Hello all and thanks for looking in :p Anyone in the UK have a boxed cd controller to sell? I've tried looking everywhere for one but can't find any except for loose pads which seem quite pricey here too. I'm not too fond of the Neo AES stick for my KOF 98, just can't get used to it (And not...
  4. M

Hi all, newbie with question

I've been offered a AES version of KOF98 brand new, complete with manual and art book for $190 including shipping to me in the UK. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1274996237&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1001034798&indexURL=0&rd=1 However this bloke says its an english...