NBA Season 23/24

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Players to lead the NBA in Value Over Replacement Player, Win Shares Per 48 Minutes, Box Plus Minus, and Player Efficiency Rating for four or more seasons in a row:
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (four seasons in the late 70s)
Michael Jordan (six seasons from the late 80s-early 90s)
LeBron James (five seasons in the 2010s)
Nikola Jokic (this season and the previous three)

famicommander

15 Year Member
Best 5 man lineups in the NBA this year, minimum 20 games together

1. Nuggets starting 5: 35-10 (.771)
2. Celtics starting 5: 28-8 (.771)
3. OKC's starting 5: 44-17 (.721)
4. Minnesota's starting 5: 29-13 (.697)
5. Milwaukee's starting 5: 25-13 (658)

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
O Great and powerful Xenu please let the Nuggets lose this year. I can’t take these random Denver stats any longer. Jokic stats when he eats a 10pc McNugget on groundhogs day. Jokic stats on the night of Three Six Mafia concerts.

racecar

Yuri's Aerobics Instructor
20 Year Member
Denver nuggets 120 San Antonio spurs 121

racecar

20 Year Member
Wembanyama is the future imagine this kid adds 20 kg more muscles. He had 40 points and 20 rebounds against the Knicks. Last rookie with 40/20 was Shaq. It overshadowed a 61 points game from Jalen.

The scary thing it’s that there room to improve he got good handles and moves so fluid on the court , if they have upgrade on the guard position he will average 30+ on better shooting efficiency .

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
O Great and powerful Xenu please let the Nuggets lose this year. I can’t take these random Denver stats any longer. Jokic stats when he eats a 10pc McNugget on groundhogs day. Jokic stats on the night of Three Six Mafia concerts.
we could just murder fami

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member
Three way tie for the Western Conference title...a first in NBA history going into the final game. Only playoff game set is Dallas at L.A. Clippers. Pelicans beat Lakers, they get the 6th spot and the Suns get the 7th and host the play in tournament. Pelicans lose and Suns beat the T-Wolves, they claim the 6th. As there's a 3 way tie on the top of the West, after tomorrow there could be a 3 way tie for the 8th, 9th and 10th seed. Every team plays tomorrow and there's 13 positions still up for grabs (Celtics, Bucks and Mavericks). The East is also insane as there could also be two sets of 3 way ties and even one scenario can result in a 4 way tie for positioning. Lots of luck figuring out all the tie breakers :p

Arcademan

Now...It's OFFICIAL!!!
20 Year Member

Eastern Conference first-round playoff matchups​

No. 1 Boston vs. No. 8 seed: from winner of No. 7 Philadelphia-No. 8 Miami play-in game loser vs. No. 9 Chicago-No. 10 Atlanta play-in game winner. Game 1 is Sunday.

No. 2 New York vs. No. 7 seed: Winner of the No. 8 Miami at No. 7 Philadelphia play-in game winner. Game 1 is Saturday.

No. 3 Milwaukee vs. No. 6 Indiana: Game 1 is Sunday.

No. 4 Cleveland vs. No. 5 Orlando: Game 1 is Saturday

Western Conference first-round matchups​

No. 1 Oklahoma City vs. No. 8 seed: from winner of the No. 7 New Orleans-No. 8 Los Angeles Lakers play-in game loser vs. No. 9 Sacramento-No. 10 Golden State play-in game winner. Game 1 is Sunday.

No. 2 Denver vs. No. 7 seed: from winner of the No. 8 Los Angeles Lakers at No. 7 New Orleans play-in game winner. Game 1 is Saturday.

No. 3 Minnesota vs. No. 6 Phoenix: Game 1 is Saturday.

No. 4 Los Angeles Clippers vs. No. 5 Dallas Mavericks: Game 1 is Sunday.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I can't even remember the last time six of the eight 1st round series could realistically go either way. Denver and Boston are safe barring injuries but pretty much every other series is going to be competitive. Fucking wild. A shame I won't be able to watch any of this shit on League Pass.

racecar

20 Year Member
I can't even remember the last time six of the eight 1st round series could realistically go either way. Denver and Boston are safe barring injuries but pretty much every other series is going to be competitive. Fucking wild. A shame I won't be able to watch any of this shit on League Pass.
Could get an upset lakers been playing good ..

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
Second in the East with the injury bug. Randle completely out. The Knicks still have a winning team if Jalen and OG stay healthy.
No matter what happens now I want Jalen to retire as a Knick. Last franchise player to wear the 11.

Claudia Schiffer

back to basics
15 Year Member
Best 5 man lineups in the NBA this year, minimum 20 games together

1. Nuggets starting 5: 35-10 (.771)
2. Celtics starting 5: 28-8 (.771)
3. OKC's starting 5: 44-17 (.721)
4. Minnesota's starting 5: 29-13 (.697)
5. Milwaukee's starting 5: 25-13 (658)
all these great stats. lemme give you one back.

#2 in western conference.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The way the Suns beat the Timberpups in the last game makes me believe they can win the first round.

The way the Suns are the Suns and their horrific 4th quarter performance all season also makes me think they'll be swept out of the first round.

Hippo

SEARCH, FUNCTION, GOD!,
15 Year Member
Headed back to Denver to takedown the Clown Prince of Crime. Lakers in 5 you Rocky Mountain oyster eating pieces of shit.

racecar

20 Year Member
Fucking Klay laying an egg on a play in game . I think they are going to blow it up the team and rebuild.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Klay's been washed ever since he came back from that last ACL injury. He'll have a great game once in a blue moon but he and Draymond are both shells of what they were during their mid-2010s dynasty run. He's a free agent but I don't think he's worth anything to another team... I can see the Dubs bring him back for a sweetheart vet deal and let the three of them retire together even if that's not going to help them win.

famicommander

15 Year Member
The Dubs have to keep Klay because their payroll is too high to sign anybody to replace his shooting. He's washed and he's only going to get worse but he's still better than a league minimum guy and/or nobody.