So how many of you goobs own NGH/AES games?

do you own NGH/AES games/system/etc?

• Total voters

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Not sure, back then he felt that his presence here would fuck with his job and family life, that's why he asked me to make his account inaccessible and change his username to something random.
Geez. Hope he got some help after he left. Letting an internet message board affect you that badly isn't healthy.

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
I got a NGP in 99 and a NGPC in 2000.
When I got a house in 2011 , I bought a random cab and put an MVS in it. With one of those 121 carts. I swore I would never purchase any loose carts for it. I found some locallyuber cheap.
In 2015 I found a cheap NGCD in Japan. 80 usd boxed with 15 games.
Then in 2018 I bought a aes from auctions yahoo. I swore I would never pay more then 150 a game. Broke that rule when I started mining etherium during COVID. Now I fund my aes collection with selling other collectibles. It motivates me to sell those other things off

Johnny16Bit

Camel Slug
Now, for another never-ever... How many duplicates will you confess? :keke:

I've got Fatal Fury JP & US-DT, Cyber Lip JP & US and nearly fell for the Fatal Fury 2 and KoF '94 combos... Each would get more play than a single copy of Ragnagard after all, so it would certainly have made a lot of sense, right?

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Now, for another never-ever... How many duplicates will you confess? :keke:

I've got Fatal Fury JP & US-DT, Cyber Lip JP & US and nearly fell for the Fatal Fury 2 and KoF '94 combos... Each would get more play than a single copy of Ragnagard after all, so it would certainly have made a lot of sense, right?
hmm, all my AES games (7) I have on MVS...

VisionRom

n00b
I’ve got two home carts currently … I had a bunch back in the early 00’s as JrZyBud on this forum. I want some of them back, but I’m going to be much more curated this time around. I just preordered the NeoSD, so that will do as I slowly add carts back. I miss my complete MVS kits the most I think. I’ve got a Super Neo 29 that is just waiting for restoration.

Sammy/SNK-FAN

New Challenger
I currently have 3 home carts. Love the cover art on them and they make great display pieces. Had 9 back in the early 2000’s, but let most of them go to fund MVS carts.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I currently have 3 home carts. Love the cover art on them and they make great display pieces. Had 9 back in the early 2000’s, but let most of them go to fund MVS carts.

Hey bud, I know it's tempting to bump old threads to help you get the 50 posts needed for market access, but don't do it. :keke:

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Fatal Fury Special so good of a game I have it on MVS And AES.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Hey bud, I know it's tempting to bump old threads to help you get the 50 posts needed for market access, but don't do it. :keke:
So fucking obvious... There's a six year gap between his third and fourth post... Six fucking years!!! And it gets better... we then get an 11 year hiatus because his posts are such a seismic mind fuck, before a spurt of sales posts in 2023... and now, this month, after 19 years of membership (17 of which were fallow years) he suddenly wants to become a stand-up member of community with his three AES carts...

What. The. Fuck.

Ban please.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Is he good on condition? I ordered from a jp site last year, can't remember the name but the game was as new

snes_collector

NAM-75 Vet
10 Year Member
I still have around 33 home carts. I owned more at one point but sold a bunch to fund a Neo SD.

Not sure if that was the right decision now but no way I’m buying the old ones back.