Nintendo Switch

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Yeah arcade archives is on every console etc but this is the first time konami,mystic warriors is available officially outside of arcades !

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
There's a winter themed event going on the weekend in F-Zero 99, FYI.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Same programmer is also making this next year.

When i first watched that trailer i thought it was inti creates at first but i see it's retroware.Still,konami isn't doing anything with castlevania currently so i got no problem with a indi developer trying.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
seems more trouble than just hacking your firmware and running all the games via SD card.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
I've been playing through this recently on this terrible analogue pocket
it's funny how this and gb tetris are both in my top five favourites. What can I say, I like killer apps that use the hardware at it's fullest

If smw isn't in your top five - talk to the hand
My bad, top 5. I realize I'm only talking to your hand now, but the switch is a solid system, homie. While the only 1st party games I have are the two Metroids and Cruisn Blast, because I'm not really into Mario and Zelda stuff, I can appreciate that those are considered very good by those who like those types of games. So as a Mario fan, you'd probably actually like the new stuff, but who knows.

For me, the switch is a trove of classic games of the 90s/00s, arcade ports, shumps, pc fps games, fighters. Heck, the m2 port of Outrun alone is reason enough for me to own one considering how much time I put into it. That's me though, and I know I'm not the norm because I'm not into much new stuff. But the switch isn't particularly great for the latest and greatest games anyway, but there's steam, xbox and ps5 for all that.

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
Screenshot-20240116-112822-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Pinball

Kula's Candy
The OLED Switch is nice, and online gaming with Mario Kart 8 is good too. As you were.