KaedesDisciple

Angel's Love ,
20 Year Member
Oh. Man. Here we go!
In short, @GutsDozer crushed it.
IMG_8071.jpeg
Starting out with some excellent artwork here, let’s get into it:
IMG_8072.jpeg
This also works because my name is Joe too lol. Excellent use of Barry, I’m in the middle of a playthrough of RE Directors Cut right now.

On to the stuff:
IMG_8073.jpeg
I do love me some Zapp’s, got some new to me GB games, and thank you for correcting the error I made years ago in Japan not picking up a copy of Sweet Home, that was huge. You know, I never really played SM64 through before, but now with these guides I might just pick it up.
Great work man, this is fantastic thank you!

Oh, and thanks for the add to my bag of bags, these are great for when the dog yaks on the floor:
IMG_8074.jpeg

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Oh. Man. Here we go!
In short, @GutsDozer crushed it.
View attachment 70872
Starting out with some excellent artwork here, let’s get into it:
View attachment 70873
This also works because my name is Joe too lol. Excellent use of Barry, I’m in the middle of a playthrough of RE Directors Cut right now.

On to the stuff:
View attachment 70874
I do love me some Zapp’s, got some new to me GB games, and thank you for correcting the error I made years ago in Japan not picking up a copy of Sweet Home, that was huge. You know, I never really played SM64 through before, but now with these guides I might just pick it up.
Great work man, this is fantastic thank you!

Oh, and thanks for the add to my bag of bags, these are great for when the dog yaks on the floor:
View attachment 70875
I'm super happy that it made it there finally. From one horror game buff to another I knew you'd love Sweet Home! Merry Christmas brutha! BTW Dr. Franken is a sleeper hit. It gets overlooked a lot. Hope you enjoy!!