Most of us are 30+
Let's not kid ourselves.
Do you take a daily multi?
I feel so fucking old lately.
Is GNC still a thing? lol

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Multivitamins are shit usually. Take 5000-10000 iu of d3 100 mg of k2, omega 3, and a decent probiotic. Magnesium for electrolytes. There is other stuff but depends on a case by case basis. Gotta research and get blood work to see your skill issues for other stuff youre low on.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
Also if youre feeling old its a skill issue. Start walking exercising lifting weights gain height and reduce sugar/bread.

Attachments

• A6FA2D33-D00A-405F-9C04-AE59BEEFEB5B.jpeg
    A6FA2D33-D00A-405F-9C04-AE59BEEFEB5B.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 6

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Take zinc for the big cums 🫡

This reminds me of a couple of years back when I was going away with my wife for our anniversary, and for a few weeks prior I was taking this cocktail of supplements from a bodybuilding forum, drinking lots of water, and big ass zinc pills and no artificial whatevers in my food and drink. My wife was not ready for that.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
This reminds me of a couple of years back when I was going away with my wife for our anniversary, and for a few weeks prior I was taking this cocktail of supplements from a bodybuilding forum, drinking lots of water, and big ass zinc pills and no artificial whatevers in my food and drink. My wife was not ready for that.
Lmfao dead 💀💀💀💀

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Iron supplements have been helping me with fatigue issues (i.e. getting old). I recommend a good slow release tablet so you don't end up shitting your brains out everyday.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
D3 and Omega's. The rest I wouldn't bother unless you have a severe diet issue, like one of those people that only eats Dino Nuggets.

Average Joe

Be water, my friend.
20 Year Member
I'm tempted to list all my supplements, but it's a clear sign that I have problems and it would take me a long time.

Hattori Hanzo

AEShole
1 Year Member
good advice. I'll pick up something next time I go shopping but I don't think it's a good long term solution. I only eat liver every now and then.
Start with chicken liver. I eat liver at least once in a month. Probably more often during the winter.

ChuChu Flamingo

10 Year Member
New Year New Me... I started cycling again, but I need to drop some weight, and 100% stop eating so much bread.
Thats good. How long do you cycle for? Id start lifting too. Muscle mass is what most people lack as they get older and it severely affects your metabolismCycling is good though if youre doing zone 2 intensity training to boost vo2 max.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
What's the problem with bread? It's boring as fuck, there's no way it's bad for you.

Edit: no supplements, everything I need is in my fortified Count Chocula.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
What's the problem with bread? It's boring as fuck, there's no way it's bad for you.

Edit: no supplements, everything I need is in my fortified Count Chocula.

I'm not sure how it is in the UK, but bread in the US is mostly just processed sugar with little to no nutritional value.

promking

Armored Scrum Object
Thats good. How long do you cycle for? Id start lifting too. Muscle mass is what most people lack as they get older and it severely affects your metabolismCycling is good though if youre doing zone 2 intensity training to boost vo2 max.
Usually about 20-30 mins , it's really gay to say this... But I really enjoy my Peloton.

I need to start lifting again, two MCL reconstructive surgeries and a spinal fusion. ( Here I go making excuses )
I stopped lifting heavy, because I was afraid of injuring myself again. When I couldn't mountain bike, and play football 3x a week... I kind of gained weight slowly over the last 10 years.
I used to be huge into lifting could sumo squat over 500, squat in the 500 range... Bench was always my weakest at 225.
I used to love the stronglifts program. Before my son was born I had a religious sports and workout regime.

I tried working out at home lifting wise, and all it did was collect dust.
This is the year I'm going to make a lot of changes, and actually fix my life before it's to late.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I only care about Vitamin D especially in the winter. But the store has BOGO sales so now I have a bunch of different ones.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member

lol nice. It's always good for your ego when they can't talk or think straight for a while afterwards. My wife jokingly calls it an "extra chromosome dicking".

city41

Beast Buster
10 Year Member
I'm not sure how it is in the UK, but bread in the US is mostly just processed sugar with little to no nutritional value.
Yeah you gotta be willing to look -- and pay a lot more -- for bread that isn't basically cake.