18 Sealed STADIUM EVENTS and HUNDREDS more RARE NES Flooding Market :)

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Hey, now. You know Tarma loves Slug 4.

Not as much as Stadium Events! ;)

Seriously though, you can look at just about any system, from any generation, and it gets to a point very quickly where the universally agreed AAA titles (and those near too) run out and the rest is dross. And those latter games will sadly take up most the library - PC Engine, Neo Geo, NES, SNES there are way more awful games than good ones from a gameplay point of view.

Only the collectors want the crap, and only the collectors pay for crap.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
This thread should be burnt at the stake, just about nothing said here means anything, now we got people bitching about the Neo...in a neo forum...where people bitch about 50% of the library and tell you the best games aren't fighting games...on the Neo...a fighting arcade system in a forum about a fighting arcade system...you plebs.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
This thread should be burnt at the stake, just about nothing said here means anything, now we got people bitching about the Neo...in a neo forum...where people bitch about 50% of the library and tell you the best games aren't fighting games...on the Neo...a fighting arcade system in a forum about a fighting arcade system...you plebs.

The best games on the system are sports games.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

So Neo Turf Masters is a fighting game?

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
SNK did produce a half-decent soccer game called Fighting Soccer

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
It's a dick move to not let people know about your personal possessions? The only people upset at this are collectards. Oh wait, now I get why you think he's a dick.

It's not a dick move at all. It's a great move!

Buying collectables as an investment is a dick move. Personally, I would love it if everyone who bought collectables for investment reasons lost their ass on them. Buying up toys, games, comics, art.. any collectable thing, just for the sole reason as to stuff it away in some hole with the hopes that it will make you money some day is what ruins collecting for the people who actually care about the things they collect.

All these fuckers pissed off about their collections being devalued, need to have their precious carts shoved up their ass.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Buying collectables as an investment is a dick move. Personally, I would love it if everyone who bought collectables for investment reasons lost their ass on them. Buying up toys, games, comics, art.. any collectable thing, just for the sole reason as to stuff it away in some hole with the hopes that it will make you money some day is what ruins collecting for the people who actually care about the things they collect.
A++++++!!!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The best games on the system are sports games.

Not for me...not for most people that get into the system.

I think what happens over time with people that are into fighters is that they don't get to play the fighters as much as they'd like to and in turn alienate themselves from them due to no competition or just lack of interest but in truth fighting is the staple genre on the Neo, period. Not all fighters are created equal of course and, also it goes without saying that there are other great games on the neo that aren't fighters, but let's be honest, Neo is what it is due to fighters, make no mistake about it.

My personal take is, fighting games are the measuring stick of any Neo gamer.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
idk...I never understood the obsession with Stadium Events. Yes, it was a flub that wasn't supposed to exist in the wild, but it's not even fundamentally different. While the game was unique for the system for using the power pad, it wasn't that interesting of a piece to demand the price it's gone for. I think those complaining about devaluing need to check their priorities in life...

You act as if the people buying them actually play them. The big thing about them is that they are very limited and nerds like to whack it to them.