Recent content by vintage

1. V

sonofx51 retired

everything he could do to the xbox, I can do and then some, spent the last 3 months getting this together, I am just like you a game fanatic pm for details
  2. V

Indiana arcades

Anybody know of an arcade with alot of snk titles?
  3. V

modded ps2 & games

Flip top ps2 with swap magic cd/dvd, and gameshark disc that allows the play of import games. Now the games that I'm giving away ;) soukyu gurentai final fantasy chronicles 4, 5 , 6, 10, and 11 castlevania chronicles castlevania symphony of the night castlevania lament of innocence psyvariar...
  4. V

SS import D&D Collection, Dracula X,

Up forsale again Saturn Imports Dungeons and Dragons Collection missing spine only $75 shipped :eek: Dracula X missing spine $65 shipped :eek: Final Fight Revenge missing back insert, otherwise complete box set with rom cart $100 shipped :eek: Metal Slug complete $75 shipped Dreamcast...
  5. V

Want to trade for or buy modded x-box or ps2

title says it all. :drool_2:
  6. V

everything sold thanks

The 2 Slot I purchased from D-LITE, around Christmas very little use, basically used to test mvs games I purchased which are now forsale aswell. This is the same as mine except mine is green http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=107409 The games are carts only- Art of Fighting 2...
  7. V

Saturn&DC imp.Paypal

Saturn, Dreamcast, SNES, & Playstation 1&2 games some imports also Saturn Imports dracula X now listed on ebay with pics - ladkins_2000 sold for 56.99 Final Fight Revenge now listed on ebay, "the only one" :eek_2: - Ladkins_2000 sold for 104.99 Dungeons and Dragons Collection missing spine...
  8. V

Sega Saturn bundle

Bundle includes Region modified saturn with one controller, ram cart and rom cart for playing imports. U.S. Games/ Mega man 8 anniversary collection Shining Wisdom Fighters megamix Magic Knight Rayearth Japan Games/ Langrisser III Langrisser IV COMPLETE BOX SET WITH PINS/SPINE Last Bronx...
  9. V

Radiant Silvergun, Final Fight Revenge, Crows

Intersted buying these from a reputable seller, preferably in the states. Paid by money order for 2 of these games already as it seems I got burned by Sonic Blast here on the forum, so here I am again looking for these games must be complete w/spinecard mint with pictures home address phone...
  10. V

Need Moderator/Adminastrator Help?

I feel that I have been intentionally scammed by Sonic Blast aka Henry Flagg at this time all I have is a PO Box, and would like his IP address if possible? thanks kyle adkins
  11. V

Sonic Blast

Need some info as to what I can do or maybe he will see this and fix the situation? Anyway I agreed to purchase saturn imports radiant silvergun, final fight revenge sengoku blaede, sam show collection, streetfighter collection, dragon force gaurdian heroes, vampire savior, dungeons and dragons...
  12. V

wtb/dreamcast/saturn- imports

Dreamcast King Of Fighters 2002 drekore or original capcom vs Snk 2 King Of Fighters 1998 Saturn Crows Steller Assault hyper duel I pay by usps money order or western union
  13. V

wtb jp saturn

Want to buy preferably the white version, will also purchase the grey version if price is right? must accept usps money order
  14. V

Garou MOTW CAPCOM vs SNK KOF 2000

I want to buy these for the dreamcast, I also would be intersted in a dx 1e convertor for the dreamcast?
  15. V

street fighter zero 3

Wanted street fighter zero 3 preferably for the saturn, also consider playstation, and dreamcast versions aswell?