Recent content by TSXGuy

1. T

Atomiswave SD Kick Harness

Just picked up a minty Atomiswave SD in perfect shape. I have both the original card reader one player control panel as well as a new two player Atomiswave control panel However, it's only wired for 3 buttons. Since I'm used to the Sega Blast City setup I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on...
  2. T

FS: Neo Geo CDZ, Vampire Savior Capcom JAMMA MB, Net DIMM

Hey guys, selling a few things so I thought it would make sense to sell them on here rather than the local pinball boards. I am Derron52 on EBay and have 100% rating and also have sold many things on the Florida Village BBS boards under Dog789. For Sale: Capcom Green Vampire Savior MB. $125...
  3. T

FS: Black 32GB WiiU with extras

Black Wii U with Box in mint condition. Includes everything in the original box. Extras include: Wii U Pro Controller mint condition Mario Kart Super Mario 3D World Downloaded Wheel of Fortune $250 Will load pictures pictures tomorrow afternoon or possibly tonight. Great reputation selling...
  4. T

NEO GEO CDZ for sale

System has never been used since I bought it roughly 6-8 months ago. Bought it from a reputable dealer in Japan and still have original receipt. I no longer need the system because I now have a Super Gun and a Blast City. System works perfect and comes with one original controller. Game does...
  5. T

WTB: Naomi 2 MB & NetBoot Kid

Looking for a minty or really nice Naomi 2. Also, trying to find a Netboot Kit to set up a Raspberry Pi. Let me know what you got! Thanks.
  6. T

Naomi Power Supply Question

So rather than try and bump my old thread, I thought I would start a new one since I think Lemony and Mad are spot on that I need more power to my Naomi MB. Just to refresh, here is my setup: Naomi 1 MB Capcom I/O CF Reader Sega Blast City So currently, I am getting the following games to work...
  7. T

Odd Naomi, DIMM and Compact Flash reader issues: ERROR 21!!

Hey guys, thanks for reading my post/thread. This one is pretty tricky. I have a Sega Blast City that was working pretty well with my setup which is as follows: Sega Blast City Naomi 1 MB DIMM Compact Flash reader Capcom I/O So here is the deal, a few of my games have worked and most all have...
  8. T

Sega Blast City Contrroller Issue

Hey, I have a Sega Blast City with a 6 button, Versus City one player control panel. I bought the cab about a month ago and when I got Pandora's Box 4 with the card to make all buttons work I thought I just bought the wrong card because none of the kick buttons in the game were working. Flash...
  9. T

WTB: Atomiswave MB, RF2, Hokuto No Ken - Fist of North Star, & SS VI

Looking to add some Atomiswave games to my new Blast City cabinet. I can buy the MB but would be looking for a package deal. If not, I am definitely looking for the games. The games I am looking for are: Rumble Fish 2 Hokuto No Ken - Fist of North Star Samuri Showdown VI Dolphin Blue Cash in...
  10. T

WTB: Naomi Motherboard & Sports Games

Hi, just got a Sega Blast City Candy Cab with Jamma and VGA and want some Naomi sports games. In particular, I'm looking for Golf, Tennis, and NBA Basketball. Let me know what you got. Also, will consider other Naomi games. Just feel free to PM me with what you have. Thanks.
  11. T

I know I'm going to get yelled at...Super Gun question!!

But, I bought one of these from Neotropolis. I know there are probably better Super Guns but I've bought his stuff before and it was pretty reliable. I think the guy is KP correct that either used to or does post on the boards. Anyway, my question is this. Should I be able to use arcade PCBs...
  12. T

Noob Candy Cab question

Guys, definitely thinking of getting a Candy Cab for my pinball room but I just don't know how this stuff works. I definitely want to play all JAMMA games and wouldn't mind playing MAME but I'm fine with pure JAMMA for now. My question is if I get JAMMA do I have to put separate units for NEO...
  13. T

PS Vita TV

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong forum but I looked at every single one and figured this was the best. I have always been a buyer of Japanese Systems until the U.S. became the new release market. Anyway, I'm interested in buying a PSVita TV but I'm wondering if it will work in the U.S. market...
  14. T

I finally gave up...

Well...it was a sad day/night. I finally gave up on my Wii U. Game Stop Rewards was too great to pass up and I also got $120 just for my 80GB PS3 that I used for 4 years. All in all, got $400 in Game Stop credit so I can use that towards a PS4 or whatever they are going to call the new X-Box...
  15. T

Need some help...

Hey guys...new member here. I am looking at buying a cabinet but I'm a little confused. I'd like to run MAME on it but also would like to play MVS carts, Sega, etc. So, I'm just curious based on your advice what is the best Cab to buy? I don't plan on ripping off roms, I just want to know the...