Recent content by Toby

1. T

Original neo stick and 4 slot uk sale

Got a nice original neo stick for sale ball is cracked but still in good shape £27 shipped in the uk. and a 4 slot motherboard case has been painted black not too well but looks ok has . £47 shipped to the uk can chuck in a moded ATX psu i was going to use to consolise it for an extra £2 If...
  2. T

Faulty 4 Slot help

I won a 4 slot on ebay, sold as working but its not! All i get is a colourfull jumbled mess on the screen. any ideas how easy this may be to fix? Cheers
  3. T

4 slot power needs??

Im sure this has been posted before but i cant find it. Would i be correct in saying an sc200 doesnt have suficiant current ( cant find a equivelent in the uk) Would a pc AT psu be good enough? Is there any info out there on running these boards just with 5volts ive read people have done...
  4. T

Trade my 4 slot for your 2 slot?

Anyone got a nice clean 2 slot motherboard they want to swap for my 4 slot? Im in the UK
  5. T

PLEASE sell me last blade MVS !!

Im desperate for last blade dont want to spend much could trade for neo turf masters or top hunter needs to be in the UK
  6. T

JAMMA Cabinet in West Wales UK

Im selling my cabinet its just had new sanwa sticks and buttons fitted its wired for free play neo geo looking for £150 no offers for the cabinet on its own. PM me for more details
  7. T

Anyone buy from here before??

just wondering how legit some of these MVS carts are http://www.paul.timson.ukonline.co.uk/t1new_page_3.htm
  8. T

Neo Turf Masters and Top Hunter MVS sale or trade

Cartridge only in exellent conditon. Open to offers may trade for MVS games. Im in the UK but am willing to ship worldwide at cost. Top Hunter SNKG cart gammers condition with tatty label. pic on request
  9. T

Blazing Star ebay purchase?

This came in the post today its in a Clear Samourai Showdown Case has a KOF 2002 label then a nasty printed Blazing Star Label. The game is Blazing Star and plays as it should I think? Is it a bootleg?
  10. T

Few Jamma cab conversion questions.

Im in the process of converting an old Jamma cabinet I have A 1 slot board with Unibios on the way and I have built anew controll panel with new Sanwa sticks and hap buttons. I want to make it function like an AES home system. Whats the best way to wire up start and select buttons for each...
  11. T

LSDJ Gameboy cartridge FS/FT

LSDJ trade for mvs stuff or sell Used it once £35 shipped worldwide you will need to aquire the licence from the lsdj site
  12. T

Couple of MVS carts wanted LAST BLADE

Im after a few cheap MVS carts LAST BLADE METAL SLUG RBFF2 Samurai showdown Ive got a faulty TMNT pcb and Taito euro soccer champ as partial funds? Also got old grey gameboy with LSDJ and A black GBA sp with a few games golden sun and a few others. Other bists to trade MV-1 board and...
  13. T

Wanted MVS board Last Blade and joystick

Hello! I haven't been on this forum for quite a while,been busy having babys and stuff. I have a desperate urge to play last blade! If anyone has a cheap MVS board they can part with preferably one with joystick ports. I dont mind what condition its in as long as it works. Im also after a...
  14. T

F/S Modded Xbox with 120gb hard drive UK

This is up for sale again as Sale fell through.Whats for sale:- Boxed black Xbox with 120gb hard drive and xecuter 2 modchip extra clear controller and boxed joystick.Hard drive is nearly full pm me for whats on it. This is the same xbox that was for sale before but with out the 3 original...
  15. T

F/S Modded Xbox with 120gb hard drive UK

I have a modded xbox with an xecuter 2 chip and a 120gb hard drive packed full of goodies! (Mame snes neo geo)I traded this last year with Rugal2000. It is still boxed plus ther is an extra clear controller as well as the large black one and a boxed joystick. Also original copies of Chronicals...