Recent content by TerryMathews

1. TerryMathews

My MVS Collection (Dayton, OH)

All gone. Sold: Neo Turf Masters - 60 Garou: Mark of the Wolves - 220 Andro Dunos - 135 Crossed Swords - 40 Windjammers - 190 King of Fighters 97 - 25 King of Fighters 01 - 45 King of Fighters 02 - 45 King of Fighters 03 - 80 Art of Fighting 2 - 20 Burning Fight - 35 Street Slam - 35 Blazing...
  2. TerryMathews

Neo-Geo AES stick works, good price

Got a pair of Hori RAPs and don't need this anymore. Uploaded with ImageShack.us $45 shipped CONUS? It's in great mechanical condition, all buttons work and stick works in all directions. Buttons squeak but not terribly. Samurai Showdown V Special MVS. Label intact, bare cart only. Bought...
  3. TerryMathews

FS: (Moar) rare GameCube shit

GameCube Broadband adapter. Used. Have 3. $35 shipped. Game Boy Player. Used, works. Has disk. $30 shipped. sold Game Boy Player. Used, works. No disk. $10 shipped, $5 with any other purchase. Sold GameCube Component video cables. YPbPr. Very rare. Used condition, like new, no box. $100...
  4. TerryMathews

Check out what I got from Dion and NGF

Only paid $5000, good deal right? Yes, your eyes do not deceive you, that is a genuine Neo Geo mousepad.
  5. TerryMathews

FS: MVS games (Crossed Swords, King of Fighters 2000), TF: AOF3, KOF94,96

Cleaning up some of my Neo collection now that I've gotten back into the hobby thanks to one of these excellent Omega CMVS units. Crossed Swords MVS. Has English label, appears legit. Cart has never been opened to my knowledge, SNK 90 day warranty sticker is intact. Cart only, $65 shipped CONUS...
  6. TerryMathews

Wanted: Neo controllers

Just ordered an Omega CMVS and need some controllers. Shoot me what you've got, don't rape me.:lolz:
  7. TerryMathews

Dreamcast->Jamma cabinet, need help with video

I've got my Dreamcast hooked up to my Jamma cabinet, and I plan on doing a write-up on it, but that's for another post. :) My problem is that the video is fairly dim. I understand that the Dreamcast outputs 1V video signals, and the cabinet expects 4V? Is there a way to boost the output without...
  8. TerryMathews

Ban ParallelProphet

'Nuff said.
  9. TerryMathews

Ghostlop tech help

I need to get a few questions answered about Ghostlop, and don't want to discuss it in open forum since people frown on it. :) Can someone that makes/made Ghostlop carts and has some tech experience with it PM me? I need some technical advice about why mine isn't working :)
  10. TerryMathews

Rare PS2 games, anime, PS1 LCD bundle

Selling the following PSX/PS2 games (Pix will be provided tomorrow): -Growlanser Generation Deluxe Pack. New, never opened. Box in perfect condition. Was ordered from Working Designs directly, so in addition to the normal deluxe pack stuff, there was extras thrown in. Those have never been...
  11. TerryMathews

MVS carts F/S: Strikers 1945 Plus orig. lbl, Shock Troopers 2nd squad orig. lbl

Selling the following: Strikers 1945 Plus, original label intact and in great shape. Serials in place too. Original transparent blue cart, plays great. Pics will be provided tomorrow. Looking for $125 shipped USPS Priority w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Shock Troopers 2nd Squad...
  12. TerryMathews

Puzzle Bobble Bootleg?

My parents got me a Puzzle Bobble for Christmas (yes I knew ahead of time, I peeked), and at the time I was convinced it was a bootleg but now I'm not so sure. It looks nothing like the legit PB that I've got, but this other one does sort of look legit. It's on a PROG4096 + CHA32 which is...
  13. TerryMathews

I just got a Puzzle Bobble 2 kit. Yay!

Woot.
  14. TerryMathews

Experimenting with adding/changing sprites in KOF'01

I've always wanted to change around some of the character sprites in KOF'01 with some of their *ahem* better animated *ahem* counterparts from other KOF games. I know KOF'01 is an encrypted game, and I'm under the impression that the C1-C8 roms are encrypted across the whole set, not the...
  15. TerryMathews

EPROM/EEPROM burning - Dayton, OH area

Just wanted to let everyone know that I ponied up for a Willem EPROM burner and a UV eraser, so if anyone in the Dayton/Springfield, OH area needs EPROMs burned, I'll do it on the cheap. Considering doing a mail-order service, but I need to investigate my options first.