Recent content by Tekyo

1. T

who´s better or Stronger?

Rugal or Krauser? Terry or Kyo? Iori or Kim?
  2. T

King of Fighters Kyo manga for download

There are just 3 chapters but are amazing. <a href="http://neo-arcadia.emu-france.com/KOF%20comics/The_King_Of_Fighters_Kyo_v01_c001.ace" target="_blank">http://neo-arcadia.emu-france.com/KOF%20comics/The_King_Of_Fighters_Kyo_v01_c001.ace</a> <a...
  3. T

Terry Bogard Power Geiser

I was looking for Fatal Fury manga scans when Terry does his Power Geiser but I´ll never saw any picture if any of you know where I can found it. Send me a mail. Tnx "Ok"
  4. T

Geese no appear in 2001

This make me get mad. I mean since 96 he doesn´t appear again. It´s unfair
  5. T

Hey Guys look this page

This page kick ass have the best artworks of Oobari and a lot of stuff just take a look. need more
  6. T

What Happen to Kof If?

What happen if all the FF crew and Aof crew don't appear in a kof. Terry,Andy,Joe,Mai,Kim,Blue Mary, and all that. Ryo,Robert,Takuma,Yuri,King,Kasumi and all the FF and Aof crew don't appear in a kof. Only with the Orochi and Nests crew without these chars.
  7. T

I Want Geese and Krauser back

I want it back and You guys?
  8. T

King is very cheap

His fierce punch and is almost invincible. And his double attack(C+D) is ivencible. How is can´t beaten this girl. Need Help
  9. T

Some Tips of Kyo Ryo and Terry

Kyo Ryo and Terry are my favorite chars. Since kof 95. My best char. is Kyo but I still think that Terry is the best Snk char. But Well I expect that this tips help some of you. This tips I make it in the gamefaqs and copy and paste. Here I go: I am a good player with Kyo and Terry and Ryo...
  10. T

Fatal Fury manga

Hey Taiso I know that you know all of this manga you can tell me dude a summary of Fatal Fury 2 manga by Kei Mondo. Because I only know this manga for an Italian language. Please dude Pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee
  11. T

Fatal Fury manga

Hey Taiso I know that you know all of this manga you can tell me dude a summary of Fatal Fury 2 manga by Kei Mondo. Because I only know this manga for an Italian language. Please dude Pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeee