Recent content by Syxx573

1. Syxx573

Rhythm of Fighters

I bought this game and all the DLC when it was new. I know it was removed from the play store about a year after it was released. I'd like to install it on a new phone. I can only install the base game and can't get the extra content. Is there any work around?
  2. Syxx573

If you have ever considered working for EA Games

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ea_spouse/ http://www.livejournal.com/users/joestraitiff/ I can't say that I am going to boycott them now considering I have never bought a game made by EA games EVER in like the 20 years I've been playing games.
  3. Syxx573

Capcom Fighting Evolution

CvS1 was good CvS2 was crap How do you think this is gonna be? It comes out tomorrow. 30 bucks. I think it's probably going to be worth a buy. Anyone with me? One of the last of this awesome fighting game season that we were all looking forward to (DOA, MK, GGXX#R, etc).
  4. Syxx573

Chicago has Neowave

Unfortunately it's at the Black Hole. :(
  5. Syxx573

2 MVS Carts - RBFF2 and SamSho 4

Gamers cond. Cart only. $35 each or take both for $65. Price includes shipping.
  6. Syxx573

Last Blade 1 Jap AES

I still have it... who wants it? Everything is in top condition. Everything is there.. manual, baggie, warning sticker on the cart. Someone buy this from me please. $120 via paypal. (includes shipping)
  7. Syxx573

Happy Birthday Qube

Hope you have a great one, man. :buttrock:
  8. Syxx573

Happy Birthday - seba_boi!!!

HAVE AN AWESOME BIRTHDAY!! :multi_co:
  9. Syxx573

Has anyone tried the Ms. Pacman controller?

So the Atari one and the Pacman one weren't that great... the Ms. Pacman one is out now. Has it been improved?
  10. Syxx573

Happy Birthday thundr51

Have a great birthday, man. :buttrock:
  11. Syxx573

Syxx's DEFINATELY sale - NEO CD PAD and AOF2 AES STILL AVAILABLE, PRICE LOWERED

CD Pad - A CD pad in great condition, purchased from www.japangamesnow.com - $30 shipped (no box) AES Art of Fighting 2 $15 shipped. (Gamers cond.) Thanks for looking.
  12. Syxx573

Chicago Area people... I need your help

This chick is visiting Chicago in like a week and a half, and wants to hang out with me one of the days. Any recommendations on what's cool to do around the city? I've only been there a handful of times. Last time I had people visit we went to Navy Pier but it wasn't that much fun. Any cool...
  13. Syxx573

What is your favorite RPG (of all time)

Mine is Grandia on the Sega Saturn. :D Not playwise, but storywise it was great! Btw I said RPG, not RPGs.
  14. Syxx573

49 cent Cheeseburger day!

Just in case you forgot. :D
  15. Syxx573

Which KOF Boss theme is the most bad ass?

The bosses in KOF ususally get the best theme's in the game, IMO. So which one? I love every single song on the list, but I think Iori and Leona have the best AST boss music.