Recent content by Superspecs

1. Superspecs

FS 6 - Slot Neo Geo Sports Centre Cab and MVS carts *SOLD*

Hi Guys, A follow up to my previous post, I have some pics of my 6-Slot MVS Cab which I am reluctantly selling. Cab is in great condition, few little age related marks here and there. Full working order. Looking for around £700 for the cab. (SOLD PENDING) It is currently hooked up to a...
  2. Superspecs

[found]

Title says it all. Post me a message with the deets if you have anything on offer. Cheers Specs
  3. Superspecs

WTB: SNK vs Capcom Chaos bootleg MVS

Hi All, There was a guy on here a few weeks ago selling a bootleg MVS cart of SVC Chaos Plus that I was really interested in buying but he seems to have fallen off the planet so if anyone has a similar copy available please get in touch. I dont care if it a genuine copy, just as long as it...
  4. Superspecs

NeoGeoAddicted Feedback

Purchased Aero Fighters 2 last week. Arrived well packaged and always responded to my emails. Good stuff!
  5. Superspecs

6-Slot weirdness

Hi all, I have a NeoGeo Sports point cab with a 6 slot board in it and I am finding some odd things happening. All my games work in any slot when they are placed in one at a time. However, when all 6 slots are in use, some games only seem to work in certain slots and with the games in a...
  6. Superspecs

Adjusting CRT display area?

Hi all, I was just wondering if there was any way of adjusting the display area for the monitor on an MVS cabinet because at the moment I am clipping some of the high score/enter intials at the top of the screen. I have had a play around in the service menu and in the hardware test it looks...
  7. Superspecs

WTB Sengoku 3 MVS

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone has Sengoku 3 for sale, please post in thread and pm me. Love Specs.
  8. Superspecs

Pandoras Box 160-1 jamma to mvs

Hi all, My friend had a spare Pandoras Box multi bootleg CPS-1 game cartridge thing knocking around and we decided to try and see if we could get it working on my MVS cabinet. We disconnected the MVS board from the Jamma harness and plugged in the multi-game cart but when we powered up, the...
  9. Superspecs

Side Scrolling Beat-em ups

Hi all, Like most people I know, I had little to no experience with Neo-Geo titles growing up due to them being so expensive/rarer than rocking horse shit but I have recently come into possession of a tidy 6-slot cab. Anyway, I was a Sega Kid when I was younger and my favourite game of all...