Recent content by Suehirocho

1. S

Wanted : tool to open a SNES main unit / SNEs carts

I'm fed up looking for these tools to open SNES main unit and cartridges (they all need a cleanup) so if you have them tool / screwdriver / bit and willing to sell them or if you know a place that sells them, please lmk ! You got thanks from my SNES :buttrock:
  2. S

Do bootlegs go industrial ?

Hi folks, sometimes even with all the precautions you take you end up with a boot , which is always a big disappointment :blow_top: to be polite. To the fact : I just got scr**ed with two MVS boots very recently (won't give names at this stage since things are being discussed and hopefully...
  3. S

Mahjong Controler

I have recently acquired a Mahjong controler (NGMJ-O) :loco: and I'd like to make sure I can use it on my MV2F built-in controller ports. The reason I ask is because I received it with an AES MJ game, which obviously doesn't help to test it on the MVS, so I'd better check before buying an MVS...
  4. S

How to alter RGB levels

I'm using the RGB signals straight from my MV-2F (through Jamma connector pins N, 12 , 13) to a Scart connector which is plugged into my PAL TV. The picture is really sharp and nice, but a bit too bright in my opinion, even the TV setup doesn't help that much. Now I'm wondering if a simple...
  5. S

a summary on unusual original carts ?

well what I mean is that most of us know the key points to look at to ensure a cart is genuine but sometimes some weird stuff appears on the boards and creates confusion and generates wrong alerts ! I'd like to review some of them which I came accross, feel free to comment and add yours ! -...
  6. S

MVS KOF 98 dead cart ??

:crying: well I've been unable to have this MVS KOF98 working for weeks now It was perfectly working when I received it, but since then I'm stuck with the matrix screen ... as if no cart was inserted :spock: Cart is original SNK with nothing special to be spotted on the surface of the boards...