Recent content by starfighter

1. starfighter

Neo Geo MVS Controllers

I was looking to get another copnsolosized version of a controller and not sure is there is a differneace bettween the AES and MVS pinout? Was looking at getting something like one of the folllowing...
  2. starfighter

What are some of the most rarest MVS carts

With every system there are some rare carts but wanted to know what are the rarest on the MVS. How many copies of these are around that make them rare?
  3. starfighter

Post Your Recent Purchases!

just got a scart shintbow sb 4 port switcher and it works great:
  4. starfighter

What arcade stick do you own?

I have a modified ps3 madcatz controller that shadowkn55 made for me. Works great and is as good as any arcade controls.
  5. starfighter

Merry Christmas

Wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas to you and your familys
  6. starfighter

Whats the best Metal Slug games in order

Best to worst, What is the best metal slug games. I have metal slug 2 but like them all and play them with my 160 in 1 cart. This is my list: metal slug 2 metal slug 3 metal slug metal slug X metal slug 5 metal slug 4 Whats your list look like?
  7. starfighter

160 in 1 muti MVS cart sound issues

I have a multi cart that has issues. I got it from jamma boards before they closed and have issues with the sound. The sounds volume will go in and out during the game. The rest of the game works fine, but the sound make it hard to play. Any recommendations on how to resolve this issue?
  8. starfighter

When should you replace the battery on MVS board

I have had two boards. One that leaked and caused acid damage, and the other that did not but changed it out to be on the safe side. So the question is how long are these batteries good for, and when do you change yours out on an mvs board?
  9. starfighter

Wtb: mvs Strikers 1945 plus

Looking for a 100% working and valid original neo geo mvs Strikers 1945 Plus cart. The mini marque is a plus. Please send me a picture, condition, and price.
  10. starfighter

whats a good shooter to start out with

I have an mini mvs and a couple of games and wanted to get some opinions of a couple of great shooters you would recommend.
  11. starfighter

WTD: Cable from motherboard to EL controller

Looking for the cable harness that runs from a 4 slot MVS board to the controller board behind the wood panel in the el marquee. if you have one let me know how much you need for it shipped to derry nh Thanks
  12. starfighter

WTD: Neo geo marquee hardware for 4 slot v3 cab

Just got a MVS 4 slot v3 cab where everything works but there no wiring, controller, light board with el lights. so looking for all the stuff to get the marquee back in as close as I can state of working. There are some folks that are helping me with a LED marquee, but would also like to see...