Recent content by spookys6

1. S

competition or ultimate buttons

The only difference is convex vs. concave, right? Which do you prefer?
  2. S

WTB modded xbox

Wanted, a modded xbox with a huge library included games pm or email me at spookys6@aol.com thankyou
  3. S

Hmm damn it I can't decide

I could either get a neo geo aes (probably unmodded or cheap mods for $200) with a phantom1 ($280) for $580 or I could get a consolized 2 slot for about $550 ofcoarse these 2 prices are before buying an arcade stick or two or a massystems sgun with a one or 2 slot for maybe 4$50 I would be using...
  4. S

anyone ever tried this?

Anyone ever tired replacing the cd drive in a neo geo cd system to reduce the load times? What I mean is the neo cd runs a 1x cd drive and the cdz a 2x, wouldn't it be possible to mod it with a 24x or 48x cd drive?
  5. S

Anyone ever get a damn reply from arcade infinety

I have emailed them a dozen times about there stock :oh_no: How do they do buisness like this :loco: well anyway, has anyone recieved an email on what mvs systems they have in stock?
  6. S

Jamma games with an mvs

If you have an mvs convertor in a cab is it any harder to put in a jamma game? Oh and how hard is it to put in a jamma board itself (i.e. is there any wiring involved or complex things to change the game?
  7. S

Did this ever happen to anyone

Has anyone ever bought a cab that was too wide to fit through there doors? :tickled: if so what did you get it in?
  8. S

What mods would be needed to make a jamma cab an mvs?

What mods would be needed to make a jamma cab compatible with mvs, how complicated is it to do and how much $ ? Oh and one other thing I have seen people connect a dreamcast to a cab and play it on there (looks tempting since I have a dreamcast just collecting dust) how is this done, and can...
  9. S

I see the light..... and it's burning red!

Well anyway this thread is asking about the big red u.s. mvs systems first off how would the price compare to a candy system and are there any sites it can be found?
  10. S

Better buy

Which cab would you recommend and is there any glaring differences between the 2? http://www.arcade-infinity.com/galdcjc10.htm taito egret 29" mvs http://www.arcade-infinity.com/galdcjc08.htm super neo mvs 29" http://www.arcade-infinity.com/galdcjc04.htm neo mvs 29" also how many slots are they?
  11. S

What would be needed to make a mvs cab play mvs + jamma?

What mods would be needed to make a mvs cab pplay jamma as well OR havd a jamma cab play mvs too?
  12. S

must.. have candy 29" or u.s. 29"

Well if anyone has acandy or u.s. (perfer u.s.) that they plan to sell in like a month if could show me some pics and price estimates that woould be cool (I don't plan to buy right now but would be seriously ready to buyin 2 week to a month though if I like would buy right away) what I am mostly...
  13. S

Anyone have a candy or us cab there thinking of selling?

Well if anyone has acandy or u.s. (perfer u.s.) that they plan to sell in like a month if could show me some pics and price estimates that woould be cool (I don't plan to buy right now but would be seriously ready to buyin 2 week to a month though if I like would buy right away) what I am...
  14. S

Anyone live in or around Rhode Island?

Well if any of you do, do you know of any good places that sell arcade machines, oh and these 2 places I found on the yellow pages website but don't know if they sell cabs AMUSEMENT CONNECTION COMPANY 130 POUND RD, CUMBERLAND, RI 02864 Phone: (401) 333-8500 Map KOMPAN BIG TOYS...
  15. S

woah.... heh thats pretty funny

I re4cently noticed that super smash brothers melee (for the gamecube) got a teen rating for cartoon violence and comic mischief when I relized that the old looney toons shows had this in spades what with the anvils and expolosives (far worse then in the game) and was made to be watched by...