Recent content by Spazmonkey

1. Spazmonkey

California Earthquake

Who felt it? Woke me up pretty fast this morning.
  2. Spazmonkey

SOLD! Quick Sale, cheap gameboy light

I have this thing kicking around, I don't use it at all. First $45 takes it. It's in gamers condition, pics soon to come, it's the silver one. For those that don't know, this is the cool Japanese gameboy with the light built into it.
  3. Spazmonkey

FS: Japanese Silver Gameboy Light

Pics in the morning. Unit is in fair condition, with minimal screen scuffs, not noticeable while playing, but certainly there. There are two spots on the back where the color has rubbed off. Overall, a gamers condition gameboy, fun for playing in the dark. Asking $40+shipping Includes...
  4. Spazmonkey

Nice 5200 Lot, Modded Gameboy, Modded Intellivision 2 Plays Coleco Games!

A note, no shipping is included on anything. Hello everyone. I just finished this up and want to sell it so I can buy an EPROM burner. So, let's get down to whats actually been done to it. -Installed an LTC1799 so the gameboy can be fed variable speeds. The chip acts as an oscillator that...
  5. Spazmonkey

Good electronics components stores in SoCal?

I need to purchase a few picofuses, and of course radioshack doesn't have any, and I'm fed up with playing the stupid prices they ask anyway. $1.00 a 2n3904 is a joke. So any good places I can stop by later would be great.
  6. Spazmonkey

Possible to get a Neo Geo CD working with no top?

My friend has one he broke, and said I could have it for 30 bucks. I'm sort of tempted. All I would have to do is disable the tray close thing? Or pick up a broken one and case swap it?
  7. Spazmonkey

IC: Minty KOF 2k1 kit for some common carts

I traded for this kit today, it is really mint. The box doesn't have a label on it, I don't know if this kit does or not, I've never had a full kit before. It's a korean one, but the label is in english. A couple insertion marks on the cart. I'm a gamer, so I don't really care about art sets...
  8. Spazmonkey

Need help with audio receiver, channel cutting out

I thought I would ask here first before resorting to yahoo answers, since everyone here oddly enough is an expert at one thing or another. I got an audio receiver for rather cheap on ebay, it's a pioneer vsx-d409. It had some broken buttons, but I repaired those. Now, the left channel...
  9. Spazmonkey

Few things, modded genesis, 5200 games, some odd foreign items

Modded genesis, $60 shipped! Will trade for game and watch, other stuff too Title won't update, but it is cheaper now! I've got a few things to sell off here, just a note, shipping isn't included for anything, except the genesis Starting with the Genesis. It looks real nice, I put in a nice...
  10. Spazmonkey

Just 2 days left, Back-Light installed Game Boy Color's

Hi, I have an auction going right now for one of these, however, I have three units in total sitting around, all of them have the same modifications done, the light, and the prosound mod jack at the top. Just thought I would throw up a quick ad, since it ends Tuesday...
  11. Spazmonkey

I need some help creating a circuit to switch from battery to USB power.

Okay, so I have this project I made, and I want the option to either use a li-ion battery, or USB power. I originally planned to be able to charge the battery by USB, but I couldn't fit the circuit in the enclosure. Anyway, I want it to work so the USB will be priority one, and whenever it's...
  12. Spazmonkey

My dog is too old to walk, should we put him to sleep?

So, I've had this dog since I was really little. He's my dog, and I'm very attached to him, however, this morning, when he tried to get up to eat, he was struggling a bit, and when he got up he fell over. He hasn't yet defecated himself, he gets up to do that, and he moved 5 times throughout...
  13. Spazmonkey

So whose played Prototype yet?

I've been playing all day, it's fantastic. The level up system is pretty cool, and it never gets old lopping people in half an absorbing their remains. Anybody else played it yet?
  14. Spazmonkey

Dedicated Sam Sho 2 Neo Cab!! *Not Mine*

Man, arn't these mega rare or something? It's the one on the left, and you can just make out the sam sho 2 logo, and see the weird cp setup and stuff. Pretty cool. http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/tag/1186599081.html
  15. Spazmonkey

Sold

Sold