Recent content by Solid_Snake

1. Solid_Snake

Unibios Trouble

Alright guys, TurfMasta sent in a replacement NBM. After installing everything it seems to be working flawlessly! Thanks everyone for the tech support.:glee:
  2. Solid_Snake

Unibios Trouble

3. Solid_Snake

Unibios Trouble

I got the crosshatch screen for one second and then it went to black followed by the same pixelated screen. When I had a cart plugged in it just went straight to the pixelated screen.
  4. Solid_Snake

Unibios Trouble

Okay, I was able to get a cross-hatch screen without plugging in a cart.
  5. Solid_Snake

Unibios Trouble

Alright, sounds good. I'll let you all know what the final result is when I'm done. EDIT: original bios pads
  6. Solid_Snake

Unibios Trouble

After installing the neobiosmasta and unibios on my MV-1C I got this lovely image. Here are a few pictures of the install. The neobiosmasta did not "snap" into place but I made sure that it was pushed all the way down.
  7. Solid_Snake

Home Versions of NGPC Games

The NGPC is a neat little handheld and I think that some of the exclusives on it are overlooked by a lot of people. I want to know what games you guys think would make a great port for the AES/MVS. I personally would like to see a new twist on a game like SVC: Card Fighters Clash or maybe even...
  8. Solid_Snake

Offical Omega CMVS Tech Support Thread

Yeah I found a few solder blobs on the right side.
  9. Solid_Snake

I looked at this CMVS guide http://www.jamma-nation-x.com/jammax/cmvs.html
  10. Solid_Snake

Okay so I tried doing what you recommended but it's still giving me a bad screen. I wired the stereo differently than what was suggested so would that mess up anything?
  11. Solid_Snake

Okay so here are some pictures of the board. Yes I know the 8 pin connector is missing and yes the battery has broken off. I bought this board from a well known chinese seller whose name most of you are familiar with. I sent the picture above to him and he replied saying that there must be a...
  12. Solid_Snake

So I just got an Omega kit and MV-1C in the mail. Everything seems a bit straight forward but being the noob that I am I will need some sort of instructions for soldering stuff to get stereo sound. You probably got my email Quan but I just wanted to be sure. :glee: EDIT: Okay so I put...
  13. Solid_Snake

Hello From Texas!

I'm sort of new to the whole Neo Geo scene besides buying various SNK anthology games. I have an Omega kit coming in the mail so I'll be joining in on the whole MVS collecting very soon! I would like to know from you guys what your personal favorite Metal Gear game is too! :D