1. SNKNostalgia

How are you... savages?

This is my life now!
  2. SNKNostalgia

How are you... savages?

Oh shit... that was Tonk. Damn, my bad brother. It's been awhile
  3. SNKNostalgia

How are you... savages?

How are you here after ripping off people with those Aero Fighter 3 carts? Seriously
  4. SNKNostalgia

How are you... savages?

Yayyyz!
  5. SNKNostalgia

How are you... savages?

Needs more Vking dancer!
  6. SNKNostalgia

How are you... savages?

I am quite alright. Expensive firearms instead of $500- $20,000 games. Still wayy less pricey. Also, I fly first class to shitty themparks and countries. You know... like China!
  7. SNKNostalgia

Tekken 8

Asuka!
  8. SNKNostalgia

How are you... savages?

A lot of shit has happened in my life the past several years. I finally RGB modded my NES by not Dhrakon!
  9. SNKNostalgia

I'm back!

"Its been long time general!" What are you cuuks playing now?
  10. SNKNostalgia

Queens of the Stone Age Villians

Holy Duck King this album is really great!!!! Looking forward to how it grows after many listens. Villains, whooops. Jameson happens.
  11. SNKNostalgia

Xbox original mod using a more current setup for a friend.

This is my first time messing with this mod and I have most of the concept down. I am just wondering about what HDD setup is best going for 500GB and reasonable price. Seems there are a lot of new things people are doing, like speeding up load times using an 80 wire IDE, remove super capacitor...
  12. SNKNostalgia

SECRET SANTA 2016!!! :D

Awww fuckit...
  13. SNKNostalgia

KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

That's what I'm talkin about!!
  14. SNKNostalgia

KOF14 announced for 2016 on PS4

I went to Gamestop also to buy my copy after not buying shit from there for several months. I wanted it and i got right then and there. I couldn't wait with the gamble online order BS!!!! Anyways... I feel complete satisfaction everytime I fire it up!!! SNK is back foolz!!! Luong, Zarina, Kukri...