Recent content by Sikleflaming

1. Sikleflaming

Best Metal Slug

I'm sure this thread has been done to death, but I've never seen it, so I want to know what your favorite metal slug is! I'm sure X or 3 are going to win, but I've always had a soft spot for Vanilla 2: I don't know what exactly it is (besides perhaps that I played it first), but I feel like...
  2. Sikleflaming

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Hey all, not actually a super recent purchase but I realized I've never shared the SFA3 machine I put together earlier this year. Bought an old Dynamo, fixed it up, and stuck Alpha 3 in it, runs beautifully. Also modified the control panel to take Sanwa buttons, I know I'm gonna get shit for...
  3. Sikleflaming

Worst arcade console ports

I recently busted out my old SNES and remembered I had Street Fighter alpha 2! Feeling nostalgic I popped it in and oh my god it is the worst arcade port I have ever played. Like seriously, just watch 30 seconds of gameplay. The sound is awful, there's dropped frames everywhere, and there is a...
  4. Sikleflaming

Monitor not properly displaying white?

Hey all, I have a super weird CRT problem with my K7000. The problem comes and goes (and right now it's gone thank god, but I want to know wtf is going on for when it starts again) but the monitor doesn't display any shades of white properly. Red, Green, and Blue all look perfect, but any kind...
  5. Sikleflaming

ZDTF's What's it worth thread.

I've attached pictures below, it looks to be in pretty good condition and I don't think it's a Bass fishing conversion, but I don't really know how to tell. What are the differences between the Bass fishing cabs America got and the original Japanese cabs? And yeah, I think there's some...
  6. Sikleflaming

WTB: Japanese 990512 Street Fighter 3 Third Strike

I know this is an absurd request but building a real 3S machine is my holy grail and I've finally saved up the money to do it. Any leads on where to find one would also be appreciated!