Recent content by ShYtFaCe

1. S

WTB: Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug X fullsize posters

Looking for original MS2 and X posters. English or Japanese variants. Interested in any condition, e-mail me if you have one or know someone that does, thanks. shytfacedgremlin at yahoo dot com.
  2. S

WTB: Metal Slug 2 and Metal Slug X posters

As title states, Japanese or English version, I don't really have a preference for either. Also interested in Slug 1 posters although I doubt anyone actually has any, and the Playstation 2 release Slug 3 poster. E-mail me if you have something, shytfacedgremlin at aim.com
  3. S

FS: Sealed Acer Aspire One AOA150, 9600GT, Metal Slug posters etc.

Sealed Acer Aspire One AOA150-1570 120gb XP 3-cell blue color Just bought this, but decided I really don't need it. SOLD ----------------------------------------------------------- Also have a Seimitsu LS-32 modded Agetec with Sanwa snap-ins. Not a pretty paint job, and the joystick shaft and...
  4. S

FS: Asus Eee PC 900 20gb Galaxy Black

Like new Asus Eee PC 900 $400 shipped **Sold** 20gb Linux version, Galaxy Black color, 5800mah battery I've had this for only a few weeks, haven't even taken the plastic off the screen yet, also haven't filled out the warranty card or registered with Asus. Used only on AC power with the battery...
  5. S

WTB: Modded Fat PS2

Looking for a chipped PS2, preferably with network adapter, HD not required. Send me a PM if you have one available with shipped price to 03860, thanks. Might also be interested in a mod job.
  6. S

FS: Framed Slug Poster Collection + Misc

I've decided to sell this collection I've been working on for a few years now, doubt I'll ever finish it, plus I don't even have a place to hang these and probably won't for a long while. These would look really nice hanging in somebody's gameroom surrounded by cabs. If you're local to the...
  7. S

FS: DC/NoVA - PS1/2, Xbox, DC, PSP, Arcade parts, more

I've got a lot of stuff that I need to get rid of, local pickup available to all DC/NoVA area residents. All prices do not include shipping, PM me if you're interested in anything, thanks. Xbox: Xbox Console, 2 S-Controllers (one has an iffy A button) $70 Xbox Radica Reflex PCB $10 Xbox...
  8. S

FS: Sanwa mounting plates

Also have 7 mounting plates 4x 8YT flat Sanwa $6 ea + shipping I can take non credit card PayPal* or snail mailed payments, money orders preferred, checks are fine but must clear before shipment. *non credit card PayPal comes from either: 1. a tied bank account 2. funds already in PayPal...
  9. S

Pending

Found a buyer for this locally. Doubt I'll receive much if any interest on this here, but figured I may as well try. The unit is less than 2 months old with the exception of the 7600gt, optical drive, and PCI card. Not gonna part it out, sorry. System consists of: (everything but OS) Shuttle...
  10. S

PSP UMDs Dead to Rights, Dynasty Warriors, Fifa, Madden, X-Men, Sin City, Viva La Bam

X-Men Legends II Rise of Apocalypse Dead to Rights Reckoning Dynasty Warriors Madden 07 disc only Fifa Soccer disc only $45 shipped I may sell these individually, just lmk what you're interested in. ================================================ Viva La Bam Volume 1 Sin City Both...
  11. S

--

Ebayed
  12. S

Sold

Auctions are all over.
  13. S

FS: MV-1B 1 slot Motherboard

Board is pending I won one of these on Ebay, don't want it. $49 shipped and it's yours, it'll come straight from the seller to you. If you didn't already know, apparently these things have had their nuts clipped, i.e. they have a specialized BIOS that only allows the controls to work properly...
  14. S

Pelican PL950 hack

I bought one of these to hack the PCB and make a multisystem stick out of it. Did I make a mistake? After opening up the stick, it looks like all the buttons are pos pressure sensitive analog buttons, but the package says digital & analog mode, and there's a little button that switches modes...
  15. S

-

Taking it to Ebay