Recent content by RumbleBumble

1. RumbleBumble

Ultimate 11 - passing, shooting, erm everything

I had all the Super Sidekicks, plus Neo Geo Cup 98 except for Ultimate 11 until a couple of days ago and I have to say I'm struggling with it. In many ways it is similar to Super Sidekicks 3 but in terms of some basic game mechanics it just seems weird. Passing is the biggest problem. In Super...
  2. RumbleBumble

Metal Slug 1 - No prisoners - eh?

I'm playing Metal Slug 1 (MVS) at the moment and everything is great, except that - no matter how many prisoners I rescue - at the end of level 1, I am always told no prisoners recaptured. This doesn't happen on any other levels. Has anyone else had this problem? Any idea what's causing it?
  3. RumbleBumble

MVS Manuals?

It is possible to get a consolized MVS, shock boxes for the MVS cartridges and inserts for the shock boxes, does anyone know of anyone having ever produced manuals that could go along with these?
  4. RumbleBumble

Omega CMVS vs Analogue CMVS

Hi everyone, I'm not trying to start a thread asking which of these is the best but instead I was wondering what differences (if any) there are between these two consolized MVS models aside from the price and the fact that one is made out of wood and the other out of moulded plastic. Are they...
  5. RumbleBumble

Got to be something wrong here

Just to make it clear, I'm in no way considering buying this but based on the level of feedback and the AES games listed, there's got to be something very wrong here, hasn't there? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Neo-Geo-AES-JAP-Two-games-one-joystick-/151947642468
  6. RumbleBumble

Anyone know if ebay seller kleric13 is okay?

Anyone know if ebay seller kleric13 is okay? I'm just starting to build a collection and wondered if any of you have experience with him? Also, would welcome any basic dos and donts for someone at the beginning of aes. Thanks!