Recent content by plasmapants

1. plasmapants

Has anybody tried the jvc dt-v 1710cg ?

Ok so I thought I would splash out and treat my self to a new monitor . I used to have an nec xm29+ which was a great monitor but was too big , and the bvm20f1 is 15khz only but far superior picture compared to xm29. Basically I'm looking for an all in one CRT like the nec which will do 15-31k...
  2. plasmapants

WTB neo xyx , last hope pink bullets, Knights chance mvs

The NG dev games must be the reprint in the wooden shells, Please let me know and thanks in advance
  3. plasmapants

Neo dogtags + other interesting stuff

I need to recoup some cash to fund another motorbike so have a few interesting bits for sale. All ppg or + fees +postage , pics on request Near full set set of neo geo aes dogtags All boxed complete and excellent condition near mint and new unless stated otherwise 2020 baseball £120 sold Art...
  4. plasmapants

WTB magician lord jap carton cardboard box

Looking for jap carton version in good condition please Let me know your price if you have one for sale
  5. plasmapants

wanted. art of fighting aes english booklet/ instructions

wanted. art of fighting aes english booklet /instructions. please let me know if you have a spare set so my cart gets to snuggle up with them. cash waiting many thanks
  6. plasmapants

WANTED MICOMSOFT XRGB-1

im looking for an old xrgb-1 . i know its a pretty old scaler but want to run a few tests ,so let me know if you have one for sale. many thanks
  7. plasmapants

WANTED USA DOGTAGS

Ok so I'm looking for some us aes dog tag versions I have a few but please let me know your prices shipped to the uk Thanks in advance!!
  8. plasmapants

Faulty Mvs games F/T

Sold! I have batch of faulty Mvs games all with various issues, graphic glitches, sound distortion, rolling splash screen , won't boot etc, The games are King of fighters 2002 Blazing star Metal slug Metal slug x 3x metal slug 2 Samurai shodown Goal goal goal Puzzle de pon r Will make...
  9. plasmapants

WTB. AES Cyberlip box and instruction (English or jap)

I'm looking for an AES Cyberlip box and instruction (English or jap) hope someone can help, would prefer English version but just a home for my cart would be nice. Thanks in advance
  10. plasmapants

Neo geo aes power supply rating

Hi I have neo aes coming in the post with an extremely low serial number, 0005154. What power rating is this machine 5v ? 9v ? Thanks in advance
  11. plasmapants

NG.dev

NG.dev for mvs If you have any to sell shoot me a pm.
  12. plasmapants

my near complete mvs collection shocked out! uk

im only missing a few titles now mainly the quiz and mahjong games but im very proud of my mvs collection now they are all shocked out, the lordsvale cab is a 4 slot which i have nearly finished. thanks for looking guys :-J
  13. plasmapants

SOUTHTOWN HOMEBREW

i know alot of you have used southtown before but for anyone who has not and is thinking of getting some shockboxes then please read on, ok so i want to start off by saying that southtown is an amazing company. a few weeks ago i was pondering on shocking out my mvs collection. after many emails...
  14. plasmapants

neo geo should of had a pinball

its a shame the neo never had a pinball, it could of pulled something off quite special! whenever i fire up the pc engine i nearly always have a blast on devil crash,what an awesome pinball game for its time on such limited hardware too! there is so much a console pinball can add over a real...