1. p3lagic

FS: MVS Carts

Lowering prices again. After this it will be off to ebay
  2. p3lagic

bump price drop
  3. p3lagic

The all new 'What's it worth' thread

Trying to price a Matrimelee mvs box kit in good condition but there aren't a lot of sales. What is a good ballpark?
  4. p3lagic

Bump, added more mvs carts to the original post.
  5. p3lagic

These don't get any use so selling. Prices do not include shipping. Shipping via USPS Priority mail. PayPal G&S (+3%) or F&F. 8MAN - $125 $110 $100 Fatal Fury Special - $40 $35 $30 NAM-1975 - $175 $150 $145 The Super Spy - $100 $90 $80 Top Hunter - $125 $110 $95 Bust-A-Move - $40...
  6. p3lagic

Sound issue with NGDEV games

I have an MV1F board which is having some sound issues with two ngdev games (neo xyz and fast striker, all others games including other ngdevs work just fine). The gist of it is that both games play sound perfectly on the 1st level but one subsequent levels there are issues, i.e. no sound...
  7. p3lagic

strikers 1945: boot no boot

These boards don't look like what's on mvs-scans so i'd like your opinions.
  8. p3lagic

brewcade san francisco

I went to brewcade in SF last night. They had a 3 slot mvs with strikers 1945, puzzle bobble, and metal slug 3 ... but I ended up playing R-Type 2 all night. They had a street fighter 2 cab but it was a total boot. I asked the arcade attendant about it and he said it was basically mame in a cab...
  9. p3lagic

videogamesnewyork and stores that carry mvs

Recently visited the store and was amazed. So much stuff and they actually had some mvs carts for sale at *reasonable* prices. Didn't pick anything up though. Just curious what other brick and mortar stores carry mvs stuff. Bonus for anything that's in the bay area.
  10. p3lagic

Most common MVS bootlegs

There is a post going around about most common AES bootlegs. I am curious about the most common MVS boots.
  11. p3lagic

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just picked up this Last Blade 2. It's pretty rough but authentic, and I got it for $30, so I think it's an ok deal. Really enjoying playing it. Is it worth it to get the original last blade?