Recent content by Neorichieb1971

1. N

Price check on these MVS kits and carts

Hi there, I'm a long time member but I haven't been here for absolutely ages. Back in the day I picked up quite a few bits from here and was wondering what they are worth now. I have - Metal slug 1 full kit English with large marquee Metal slug 2 full kit English with large marquee Metal...
  2. N

New video out - Grand theft mario bros

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/291274/grand_theft_mario_bros_robot_chicken/
  3. N

WTD - Neo Geo MVS 1 Slot in UK

If anyone has a 100% working 1 slot they want to get rid of in the UK I would appreciate a PM. Please specify the model number and the bios version that is installed.. If I get no bites I will consider a US source. Thanks for your time. Richie.
  4. N

General pot values on arcade monitors

What are the pot resistance values on arcade cabs for Sync, R G B etc etc. Thanks for any response.
  5. N

Wanted - X2VGA-2 transcoder.

If you want to get rid of one, I will pay full price plus shipping. So about $75. Seems they are OOS. LMK. Thanks.
  6. N

How does your console know if you have HDTV?

Just out curiosity really. If I put my HDTV in 480i I never get prompted for progressive scan. I can force it by changing the game options. If I put the TV in 480p mode every console prompts me to change to progressive scan automatically or the option to go into prog scan is automatically lit...
  7. N

Some stuff to sell.

Just odds and ends that are surplus to requirements or games that won't get played again. 1 x Saturn official Controller (HS-0101 Boxed) JP - $25 shipped 1 x Umihara Kuwase (mint/calendar etc) JP PS1 - On hold. 1 x Castlevania Chronicles (mint) JP PS1 - $50 shipped 1 x Star Wars 1982 +...
  8. N

Wanted - Svideo Saturn cable.

Hit me up if you have one spare. We can neg price!
  9. N

Okami in Famitsu.

Apparently its got a 39/40 score. Must be something to look forward to then, USA release in sept 06.
  10. N

Candy cab question - opinions

Does anyone on here actually like Candy's to have the monitor shield? This is the glass/plastic that you see like on the neo 29 for example. I absolutely hate it because it makes the screen darker, when I like vibrancy. It also attracts all kinds of reflective light from elsewhere. A...
  11. N

Virtual Boy, SNES, 3DO and lots more FS

3DO system FZ1 boxed, 1 controller (USA model) $50 Fifa Soccer (PAL) Road Rash (PAL) Shock Wave (PAL) Another world (PAL) Return Fire (PAL) Dragons Lair (PAL) Front cover missing Panasonic Batman cartoon demo disc with game demos 2 Demo discs. All above games $50. Note : All PAL...
  12. N

What is the going rate for a complete UK NGPC collection?

I did put up a thread to sell the lot a while back but no takers. Everything is complete, 95% are mint, has carry case, wrist strap and SNK headpones. NGPC system is the light blue one and boxed. I have 10 of the beanie babies. So what is it worth, prices going up or down?
  13. N

NGPC color UK 39 complete set for sale.

Includes all Beanie babies, SNK headphones, strap, carry case, ac adaptor and system. This is for the full 39, all boxed, with at least 1 set of English instructions, many have more than 1 set in foreign languanges. I don't have pics, but they don't look any different from any other set of 39...
  14. N

NGPC collection, all 39 for sale. UK versions

All complete with at least English instructions, many games have foreign instructions too. Pocket tennis color has a crease in one corner of the artwork, 2 outer clams are ripped along the glue slightly. Pacman rings are opened and one is missing. Everything else is mintish, complete with...
  15. N

UK NGPC collection, all 39.

$1020 shipped and insured. 2 clamshells are slightly ripped on the see through part, pocket tennis color has a slight crease in one corner of the artwork in the clam. Most of the games come with at least one language instructions, some of them come with 3 or 4 language instructions. Pacman...