Recent content by Neomodus

1. N

METAL SLUG 3 MVS problem !!!!

HI, I've got a Mslug 3 MVS cart which has worked nicely until i've had a strange problem with it... The game has been tested on 3 different mvs slot ( 1 slot and 2 slots )and show the same problem : sprites are garbage and there's no more sound !!! ( I've cleaned cart contacts with some alcohol...
  2. N

QNIC CGM 2500 monitor ....need some help

Hi, Does someone own this kind of monitor : QNIC CGM 2500 ... It's usually found in the "big red" cabinet and I need some advise about wiring (especially ...for horizontal and vertical deflection: a 4 pins molex .... (..I need to know the wires colors order ..from the molex connector to the...
  3. N

Neo MVS 25 monitor Frame ...needed !!

If you have a Neo MVS 25 monitor frame for sale ( a wells-gardner 25' frame will also do the job...).....I'm your man (it's the metal part which hold monitor and Chassis in this japanese cabinet ...) This part is badly needed so you can PM me ...or drop me a mail .... : paradox6@free.fr...
  4. N

NEO MVS 25 monitor Frame ...needed

If you have a Neo MVS 25 monitor frame for sale .....I'm your man (it's the metal part which hold monitor and Chassis in this japanese cabinet ...) This part is badly needed so you can PM me ...or drop me a mail .... : paradox6@free.fr :multi_co:
  5. N

MVS 25 monitor frame + Chassis ...needed

I'm looking for a... 'MVS 25 monitor Frame + chassis ... you can make me a offer...by mail : "paradox6@free.fr or PM me ... :p
  6. N

Mvs ...stickers

I try to make new stickers ..for some MVS carts in my collection ..but I haven't found a valid "font" which match with the original SNK If Someone knows..where I can get it ...it would be great :cool:
  7. N

Neo-Geo MVS 25 Cab monitor ???

Neo-Geo MVS 25 Cab monitor ??? Hi everyone, I've just bought a complete MVS 25 cabinet ...except that the monitor is missing ... . Can someone tells me what kind of monitor and screen are originaly found in this System : (Nanao , Neotec ??) Thanks for your answer ... (here , you can find a...
  8. N

MVS 25 cabinet ....original factory monitor

Hi everyone, I've just bought a complete MVS 25 cabinet ...except that the monitor is missing ... . Can someone tells me what kind of monitor and screen are originaly found in this System : (Nanao , Neotec ??) Thanks for your answer ... (here , you can find a pic of my cabinet ...