Recent content by NeoKuroyume

1. N

Puzzle De Pon Boot

Thought I would share this lovely boot that came with my 4-slot. Chips are so big it barely fits in the case. Board is warped and the sound is terrible.
  2. N

FFRBS MVS Cart error

So, on my copy of RBFFS I get a green screen with blocks when I try to play it in my 4 slot. On my cmvs, it comes up with an error after the Neo Geo splash screen. I ran the crc check and it says the rom region is no good but the rest are fine. When I take the board out and plug it in, I can...
  3. N

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Just picked up my first cab. Needs a little love but is playable. New sticks, buttons and power supply on the way. Eventually I would like to restore it to it's former glory.
  4. N

Just picked this up. Only have '97 and '01 left to finish the set.
  5. N

Picked this up at a local vinyl/game shop. Probably overpaid but it was cool to purchase a Neo related item at a physical store for the first time in over 15 years.
  6. N

Thanks ResO and mjmjr25 :)
  7. N

Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

My Neo Geo systems minus the NeoCD(in storage). The smaller stick is a Guilty Gear shell with Sanwa buttons and a JLF stick with an octogate. The larger stick is an MLG shell with Happ Suzo button and a Hori Hayabusa stick modded with omron levered switches and an octogate. Nothing fancy but I...
  8. N

Neo Geo Home Cart System Video Issues

The Neo is back in action. Replaced the CXA1145P and now it's working fine through my scart to component converter. Also did a power led mod and audio jack outputs. Thanks again for the help!
  9. N

Picked this up at a flea market this weekend for $60. Figured it would be nice since KoF 14 comes out this week.
  10. N

Neo Geo Home Cart System Video Issues

So, when played through composite, the screen will have a faded look(but full color) then periodically get much brighter. When used through my scart cable and a converter for component, the games play in blue. It's a revision 3-4 board. I've checked both cables on my Neo Geo CD and they work...
  11. N

Custom Home Cart controller issues.

So, I've been working on a custom joystick for my Neo home cart system. Everything is wired up but I am getting nothing when I try to use it. I have the 2 pins that have no connection left over as well as the pin 9 (button d) and the +5v pin. I've done a continuity check on every wire and...
  12. N

Neo Geo home system power supply

I just picked up a Neo Geo home cart system off a local seller liquidating her collection. The system is loose and does not have the sticker on the back with the model number or power supply information. I took this pick and hopefully some one can help with what power supply I need to test if...
  13. N

FS: King of Fighters 2001 Home Cart --SOLD--

I have a japanese KoF 2001 home cart in mint condition. I only played the thing for 2 hours total. It's $160 shipped in the US. Shipping on that includes priority mail, delivery confirmation and insurance. If interested, e-mail or pm me. Thanks e-mail: Kuroyume9199@aol.com Game Sold. Thanks a...