Recent content by MetalSlugMaster

1. M

NeoGeo on a flatpanel PC monitor

Is it possible to connect a ng CD, AES or MVS to a flatpanel PC screen (LCD or TFT)? This way the screen and the old style stick will fit on my desk and it will be like an arcade machine :cool: Wich screens are known to work, and how can I connect the NG? Thanks
  2. M

MODS: *sticky*

Please sticky this thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=84579 it should get some more "Yes" votes so SNKP will know we want this game on CD.
  3. M

Should Samurai Showdown 5/V/ZERO be released on NEOGEO CD?

I've just found out that this game ISN"T RELEASED ON NGCD :blow_top: :very_ang: :mad: Now I'm going to collect votes for "Yes" to send it to the official US Neogeo site (www.neogeousa.com) and maybe they change their minds and release this game on CD :cool:
  4. M

Samurai Showdown 5 for NeoGeoCD

The Neostore doesn't have this game for the neogeo CD anymore. Does any1 know where i can find this game?? :help:
  5. M

How to become a moderator?

I'd like to be a moderator, how can I become one? :cool:
  6. M

How to start a poll

I want to start a poll: "Do you want me to leave or not" But I don't understand how I can make it. :help:
  7. M

Why wasn't Shock Troopers released on AES

I know it isn't a good game, but is it really that bad?
  8. M

So I understand you don't play roms

My thread was closed after I that I play roms :mad: So I understand you don't like roms and prefer to buy very expensive games. And I was thinking that roms was the only way to play the great Neogeo games. But why do you buy them isn't that weird? I just came here because on the emulation forum...
  9. M

Hello Neogeo people, where are roms coming from?

Hello, This is my first post here. But I'm very experienced with Neogeo, I use emulation for many years now because it has some very good games. Now I have a question: roms are normally taken from actual games,right? But I have never seen a Neogeo system, so where are the roms taken from? Are...