Recent content by MegaDrive20XX

1. M

MODS Please delete this account, I'm officially MERCENARY X99 now.

I already informed Ryo Geo to axe this account but I'm putting this out in the open as my FINAL post as "MegaDrive20XX". I have re-registered and am starting from zero post count as MERCENARY X99, which is my consolidated handle all over the internet. Thank You. MERCENARY X99
  2. M

kobylka68 IS GREAT SELLER!

Just giving kobylka68 the MAD Props he deserves. This guy is great! Good dealings and I would recommend him to anyone who's dealin' down. Thanks bro. MERCENARY X99
  3. M

***J.HENDRIX is Awesome Seller!

J.Hendrix is a great seller, just like the the thread says. *Got my Breaker's Revenge MVS w. Shock Box today and I'm more than pleased with his service. Not only is he one of the cooler members on the boards, but he's copasetic for business deals as well. I recommend him to anyone who's...
  4. M

NEO:GEO Convert... The Next Generation!

Man I just got done playing a full six hours on my 2-Slot with my 12 yr old brother in law John... I got him hooked on the Pre Neo:Geo game P.O.W. awhile back, and he went bonkers over both Shock Troopers games, then it was onto SENGOKU which we promptly beat... and then we had about a 100...
  5. M

Either SNKP or Capcom... Why Cheeseball characters?

After getting my SNK vs. Capcom Chaos game today and playing it most of the afternoon with some droogs at the crib here at NATORM Headquarters, something occured to me, and I'm wondering what you think? Okay here it is. Whether it's a KOF game, a SNK Vs. Capcom game... or Capcom themselves...
  6. M

The XX's are in caps on (MegaDrive20xx)

...Well it was a fun ride while it lasted. Didn't expect to be granted a name change in the first place, without starting from zero. But if I gotta' have my old nick back (probably for a few complaining Homos who never thought to just ask nicely and not beg) then please, at least get it right...
  7. M

ONCE AGAIN c.t.h kicks ass! Great Seller!!!

Got my cart today bro... just givin' you MAD PROPS dawg! Mercenary X99
  8. M

PC-Engine games for sale!

I accept Money Orders ONLY if anyone is interested... I do not do PAYPAL at this time sorry. :( ------------------------------- EXILE (1991/1992) ---CD-ROM for TG 16 by: Telenet Japan/Working Designs [Condition]: = *Complete & MINT. Genre = RPG Asking Price = $25.00 + $6.00 S&H TOTAL = $31.00...
  9. M

Which is better FIGHT CLUB "Book or Movie?"

Just wondering which of you guys preferred which version over what. I love the film... but the book was light years better in elborating the lot of it, plus some noticable differences. Which would you prefer? Mercenary X99
  10. M

norton9478 IS GREAT SELLER!

Just givin' the man props. He's ACES guys... got my stuff real quick and in damn good condition. Thanks Norton! MD20XX / Mercenary X99
  11. M

Questions about SNK-Capcom.Com ?

Okay I signed up over at those forums a little earlier this evening. I figured I've put it off long enough, and a lot of you here are also over there too... might as well have some variety since I don't frequent some other forums as much as I used to. Anyhow I did the register thing, gave my...
  12. M

What kind of NEO gamer are you?

I asked this question many, many moons ago (like early 2003 I believe, maybe even before I became MD20XX) but I'm going to make it an official POLL. *So which type gamer are you, or more to the point... what makes up the bulk of your gaming. This covers the MVS and AES markets as well as some...
  13. M

Anyone do business with bbu9715965@aol.com ?

I've noticed the guy bbu9715965@aol.com has some good prices for MVS carts on EBAY, for the last couple of weeks, just wonderin' if any of you have ever done business with the guy. He seems legit and fair... just wondering is all. Cause I've never heard of someone who doesn't want their...
  14. M

Shock Troopers II is INSANE!

While #1 is still my favorite of the two, I forgot just how down right INSANE 2nd Squad is. Even with my MVS set up on *Free Play... this game is a mutha' and I loved every second of it. Going to take the Shipyard route in a couple of minutes. ---Can't thank c.t.h enough for having this fine...
  15. M

MVS Related: (SOUND/NO SOUND) ???

I haven't had my 2-Slot for but a week now, and I've noticed that every now and then while leaving the MVS to demo through the 2 games in their slots... the sound will suddenly go off, then even if I start a game, there's still no sound? ---To remedy this so far I have just gone to my Reset/SET...