Recent content by mcjefe

1. M

Karnov's Revenge Booting as Fighters History Dynamite

Hello Everyone, I just recently picked up a copy of Karnov's Revenge on MVS. The label is original and says 'Karnov's Revenge'. I have a US big red 6 slot cabinet. When I boot the game, the title screen and character selection screen both show 'Fighters History Dynamite'. I thought that was...
  2. M

Rage of the Dragons MVS - Weird Label and Case

Sorry, I thought I uploaded those the first time, but here they are.
  3. M

Rage of the Dragons MVS - Weird Label and Case

Has anyone ever seen this before? The boards inside both appear to be legit when compared to MVS Scans online, but the case is a cloudy clear plastic instead of the usual solid green that you see. The label is also very strange, as it is applied upside down and has rainbow holographic...
  4. M

CRT Fetish Thread

My PVM is a bit on the small side, but I love her just the same nonetheless.
  5. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

Congrats! I located my MVS copy through a friend and the guy who sold it to me was literally down the street from me. It's crazy how close this stuff can be sometimes.
  6. M

Post Your Recent Purchases!

I just traded a sealed copy of Monster in My Pocket NES for this. I'm very happy with the trade.
  7. M

Price Check - Irritating Maze Track Ball Set

I have a local guy that has a brand new track ball set for Irritating Maze. He broke the seal in front of me and we were checking it out. It comes with the big red ball, a sub PCB of some sort that looked like it had JAMMA connectors on both sides (one male, one female) and a bag full of extra...
  8. M

Neo Store

Does anyone here know a better way to contact the Neo Store other than their customer service email? They are not responding to my emails and the phone number listed on their website does not work. Thanks in advance!
  9. M

WTB: Neo Geo CD w/ Region Mod & CMVS w/ RGB or Component (less $$ than an Omega)

Hello all! I am on the hunt for a Neo Geo CD system with a region mod switch installed that has at least one controller and connection cables. I'm also on the hunt for a CMVS system w/ RGB or component output that will cost me less money than purchasing an Omega. Let me know what you have and...
  10. M

Matrimelee AES US Version

Hello, I have an opportunity to purchase a mint condition complete copy of Matrimelee US version for AES. It even still has the receipt in the box when it was originally purchased for $150 USD. I really like the quality of the game from videos that I have watched. I am having a hard time...