Recent content by MasonSushi

1. MasonSushi

FT: Neo Geo AES carts for trade for MVS carts

Hi guys. I don't "make offers". You propse what you have for trade and what game/s you want for what you have. Then we negotiate. Only reasonable trades considered. I decided to get a CMVS to go along with my MVS cab. I have some AES carts and I wanted to trade them for REAL MVS carts. Im not...
  2. MasonSushi

Just wanted to say hi

Hi guy, I just recently acquired a CDZ and am looking for some solid titles for the system. I am just getting the games I like as well as trying to learn about some new ones to me. I am sad to see my favorite games (Metal Slug series and Neo Turf Masters) are so expensive, but am sure I will...
  3. MasonSushi

Putting a Cab on wheels.

I was wanting to put wheels that screw on the bottom of the cab instead of the flat platters. Now they make wheels that have the screw on the bottom, and was wondering if anybody replaced the platters with wheels. If so , what did you use?? I wanted the wheels that had a locking bar on them. I...
  4. MasonSushi

Getting new buttons and Sticks- Ned help deciding

I am planning on getting some new buttons and sticks and was wondering what would be the best brand?? I have gotten the madCatz tournement Edition fight sticks for the PS3 and love them. They come with Sanwa buttons and sticks, but everybody here has been talking about Happ. So the question...
  5. MasonSushi

Blurry MVS screen

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The monitor doesn't work at all. I posted this on #31, but thought nobody would just read down that far so I reposted it here too. "here are the pics of my chasiss. any help would be great. http://s906.photobucket.com/albums/ac263/masonsushi/Arcade/ I tested the...
  6. MasonSushi

Red touch up paint

What color red is the cabinet?? I am getting a cab and it had some scratches in the sides I would like to touch up. What color red should I use?? What brand?? Thanks
  7. MasonSushi

Was thinking about gettign a MVS cab

But I am having trouble finding one close. I know I can get one online, but any savings you get go towards shipping. So what model would be a good one to get?? I heard that some have better reliable histories than others. Also what would great starter games ( i love the Metal Slug games)...