Recent content by Marco-big-bro

1. M

YOSHI DS HIGH SCORE

Ok, I want some challenge from the neoplayers!!!! i beat evry body on endless and challenge mode... here are my hiscore: Score attack: 684 point (black yoshi) (185 baby mario) (not the best but, still impresive?) Endless : 41256m (yoshi mauve) (168 on baby mario) (Im the best :buttrock: )...
  2. M

question for MS5 pro

I wonder how many hostage on each level you can get... This MS seems to have very few of them... Thanks for any answer....
  3. M

how can you play with the atomiswave?

Can I play with it on a TV screen ? What kind of controler can I buy? Did anybody played dolphin blue? is it worth a metal slug? thanks for any answers..
  4. M

Questions for the MS Pro

Could someone answer to thiose deep existancial questions I've always asked myself: - Is there , as I've read many times , a secret boss on the first stage of MS3, and how to get to him ? - Same thing on MSX, I heard there was a sesrect boss... - Is it true that to get to the secret boss in MS5...
  5. M

neo-geo: une console pour 2 joueurs?

Hello french men, Je me demander combien d'entre vous ont rélement la possibilité de jouer contre des joueurs de leur niveau.... En ce qui me concerne j'ai la chance d'avoir un frère fan de neo également, on se voit en général au moins une fois tous les deux mois, et je me rend conpte à chaque...
  6. M

Svc Chaos Review

I just got the french issue of arcadia with a 4 pages test of SVC chaos (this mag is made mainly by NEO fans). Here is a fast translation and summary of the review: Thecs. aspects: - Power meter gets to max very fast, with two levels and a third level max mode (max mode is automatic). - The...
  7. M

Pour les fan de NEO habitant en france.

Je ne sais pas si vous étes au courant, mais il y a un magazine qui s'appel HARDCORE GAMMER 100% pur import, qui fait un historique de 12 pages sur la NEO, et qui contient un CDV/DVD avec pleins de video de jeux NEO, de combo de 50 coups dans des KOF et de videos de SVC CHAOS, matimelle et rage...
  8. M

NEO STORE delayed SVC chaos!!

:crying: :crying:
  9. M

how can i put an image under my signature?

Can someone explain me? please. (I'm not realy good with computers...:( )
  10. M

I fanaly got my first AES from the RB episodes. Did I made a mistake?

So I finaly decided today to buy Real bount 2, I was a fan of the fatalfury games when they first came out, especially FFspecial, but I stopped at FF3 and had never played any RBfatalfury... Since I'm a lucky owner of an US Motw AES, I told myself that the previous episodes would worth a try...
  11. M

2003: the year of the NEO's fans bankrupt?

Pre-order...pre-order....ok, it's an insurance. But since in someting like 4 months, we're going to get 4 games that every neo fan should own, this is going to hurt our banks account ( my wife would kill me if she knew the money i'm going to spend...): - SVCchaos: nothing to say, this game is a...
  12. M

SS5 US AES in limited production?

I've seen on the french neo-arcadia web site, (which usualy has good info.) that the US AES of SS5 will only be produced in 500 copies...!!!!!:eek_2::eek_2: If it's true that would realy be stupid... I'm sure there must be at least 1000 SS fan's who would like to preorder this game ( me for...