Recent content by Makismo

1. Makismo

Are you the Neo Elite? (Crap Topic)

I have nothing to do right now so I decided to start a crap topic. Here goes, ARE YOU THE NEO ELITE? If you happen to be one of the Neo Elite or know someone who is a Neo Elite member then post here. For the flames that will happen, I really don't give a fuck. This message board has grown boring...
  2. Makismo

New Collection Picture

Hello, I decided to take a new collection picture and here it is. I am afraid that I am still using my crappy 1.3 Megapixel digital camera which is why the picture quality isn't very good. Please let me know what you think. Edit - fixed it...
  3. Makismo

Puzzle de Pon R AES Cartridge sticker

I don't know if this is allowed but since Playmore doesn't give two shits about the Neo Geo anymore - I thought I would ask. Does anyone happen to have an AES cartridge sticker of Puzzle de Pon R? If you happen to have the artwork, could you scan it for me? I know someone who can make me the...
  4. Makismo

My post count keeps going down...

I think that there is a problem with the post count system. Everytime I post, my post count goes down 1 instead of going up 1. I am not really into the post count thing but I think that it should go up instead of going down. I hope that this is fixed soon. Thanks for your time.
  5. Makismo

!Arcade!'s Irritating Maze Project...

I remember reading about this a long time ago but I have nver seen one of these. I hard that !Arcade! made a version of it. Does anyone have a picture of it handy? Also, does anyone have one in their collection and what would one of these cost if you were to get it today? I heard that 10 were...
  6. Makismo

Who has beaten Princess Sissy?

Who here has beaten Princess Sissy in Matrimelee? I finally beat the bitch the other day and am damn proud of it. It took me years to beat that little fucking bitch. The ending that I got was that she turned me into a toad! That sounds not too far off from real life for me. I try to bust up the...
  7. Makismo

If you have dealt with me, please let me know...

Hello, if you have dealt with me in a sale, please let me know the thread. So give me a link to it and I will leave you feedback if you leave feedback for me. I have dealt with many people over the years but I don't remember who all of you were. Anyway, thanks for your time.
  8. Makismo

Do you think the NeoStore should do another sale?

Do you guys think that the NeoStore should do another sale soon? It has been ages since the last sale you know and Shawn is sitting on a large pile of games which seem to not move as of late. I guess people have lost interest in the Neo Geo. If I was him, I would cut prices by 1/4 and try to...
  9. Makismo

Big Bear - Mad Props to the Shock Box Master!

I think that as a board, that we should take the time to thank Big Bear for all his hard work in making the shock box a reality. Next to Shawn, I think that he is the member who has given the most to this board and should be commended for his efforts. Thanks for your time. PS - Big Bear - you...
  10. Makismo

What are the hardest to find MVS games?

I believe that I started a thread like this a couple of years ago but I thought that I should bring it up again seeing that the market has changed a bit. In your opinion, what are the hardest to find MVS games currently on the market. The price guide hasn't been adjusted in quite some times so...
  11. Makismo

Pentium 4 Extreme Edition - worth it?

Hello, I have a Pentium 4 3.2 GHZ processor with a 1 meg cache. My board is a socket 478 and will support up to a 3.4 GHZ Pentium 4 Extreme Edition with a 512K Level 2 cache and a 2 meg Level 3 cache. So it has 2.5 megs of cache and is 200 MHZ faster than my processor (800 MHZ system Bus). I...
  12. Makismo

Neo Geo games that $$$ too much which you won't play...

I was wondering how many of you have a Neo Geo game or games which you won't play (or rarely play) due to the cost of it? I would only play my English Metal Slug 2 on special occasions or if I had to prove if it worked or not. I know it is "just" a game but I can't seem to force myself to play...
  13. Makismo

CD Manual with Home Cartridge Games...

Hello, I was wondering if this is a serious no no or not. As many of you know I trashed my taped Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer manual. I decided to get a replacement for it but none could be found. The closet I could get was an English CD version of the manual. So now I have a complete English...
  14. Makismo

Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer English CD ($20 shipped)

Hello, I am selling an English Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer Neo Geo CD game and it is in near mint condition. It comes with the original case, CD, and spine card. It does not have a manual though which is why I am selling it for the low price of $20 shipped anywhere in the United States. I am using...
  15. Makismo

Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer English AES - I killed it!

Hello, I am selling a near mint Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer. The cartridge is near mint. The insert is in excellent + condition because the bottom of the insert is dented in somewhat. The manual would be considered in crap condition because it has tape all over it. The price of this game is $360...