Recent content by Larrabee

1. Larrabee

FS: Neo Geo OMEGA, 2 AES Sticks, Windjammers, 161 in 1

Edit: BTW, will do a discount if you want to buy it all in one lot. Would be a hell of a starter kit for a Neo Geo fan. Hey everyone! Long time no talk! Been doing lots of travel lately without any signs of slowing down. Been little to no time to game so I thought this stuff would be better off...
  2. Larrabee

Khaki/Black PS Vita 2000 with Matching Case and Extra Screen Protector

Asking $170 Gifted Via Paypal. For sale is a Japanese Import Khaki/Black PS Vita 2000 console in great condition. It has has a screen protector on it since the second it was out of the box as well as a matching case. Comes with all the original accessories, including the matching case, a...
  3. Larrabee

MVS Carts (Money Idol/Puzzle Exchanger, Metal Slug 3, 4 Kit, Shock Troopers)

Prices include Priority Shipping in the US. Prices are for Paypal Gift payment. All carts work great. Money Puzzle Exchanger - SOLD Metal Slug 3 - SOLD Metal Slug 4 Complete Kit in perfect shape - $75 (Medium Flat Rate Box) Shock Troopers with Shockbox - SOLD
  4. Larrabee

MVS Carts: Money Idol Exchanger, 4 Pack (Blazing Star, Burn Fight, Sam Show IV, Street Ho)

Sorry for multiple threads, but due to some expenses for a new project I am moving some games. Money Idol Exchanger - $160 shipped via Priority Gifted via Paypal in US. MVS 4 Game Pack- SOLD l Sam Show IV Street Hoop Blazing Star (has Replacement Label) Burning Fight These are also on...
  5. Larrabee

FS: MVS Carts with Shockboxes (Metal Slug 2, Shock Troopers 2, Magical Drop 2)

Would like to sell as package. SOLD
  6. Larrabee

Neo Geo CD System with Windjammers, AES Pad and Stick

SOLD Shipped in the US Gifted via PayPal Up for sale is a Neo Geo CD console from Japan with 1 controller, 1 arcade stick, AV cables, power adaptor, and Windjammers. Console is cosmetically in great shape. Tested for an hour today and works great. Controller and stick work great. The Stick...
  7. Larrabee

Larrabee's Growing MVS Collection

Picked up one of shadowkn55's OMEGAs and have gotten back into MVS collecting HARD. Only games I had before two weeks ago were Magical Drop 2, World Heroes 2 JET, and Sam Show IV. Waiting on a shipment of shockboxes and a few more games in the mail (Metal Slug 4 Kit, NAM 1975, Burning Fight)...
  8. Larrabee

WTB: MVS Carts (Garou:MotW, MS3, Neo Drift Out, 1945+, Last Blade)

Made a new WTB thread since the title of the old one was out of date. Looking for: Super Dodge Ball King of FIghters 99/2000 Baseball 2020 Baseball Stars 2 Metal Slug 3 Magical Drop 3 Sengoku 2, 3 The Last Blade 1,2 Garou: Mark of the Wolves Viewpoint Waku Waku 7 Breakers Revenge Strikers 1945...
  9. Larrabee

Best Shelving for MVS games and Shockboxes

I did a search on the site and found a thread about this where people suggested the Besta from IKEA. Sadly, the 5 shelf/shallow version is no longer sold in the US (online and phasing out in stores). What do you guys use for shelving/bookcases to store this stuff. Looking to get a nice fit for...
  10. Larrabee

Interview with Shadowkn55 about the OMEGA and the Neo Geo

Thought you guys might be interested in checking this out this interview I did with Quan. Will be doing more Neo Geo stuff down the road :)
  11. Larrabee

WTB: MVS Neo Geo (Neo Turf, Garou, Neo Drift, Shock, More)

Garou: Mark of the Wolves Neo Drift Out Metal Slug 3 Strikers 1945+ Open to other games as well if you have extras.
  12. Larrabee

WTB: Consolized MVS, Windjammers

Looking to add a consolized MVS to the collection and still looking for windjammers. let me know if you can help! Thanks!
  13. Larrabee

MVS Carts Metal Slug 3/X, Magical Drop 2, Neo Turf Masters, More!

Games include USPS Priority Mail shipping to continental USA. Paypal gift payments only. I will do discounts for multiple cart purchaes Metal Slug X with reprinted materials and nice mini marquee ($85): Metal Slug 3 with reprinted materials ($80): Neo Turf Masters with reprinted materials...
  14. Larrabee

FS: Neo Geo 4-Slot with Recapped Monitor, New buttons/sticks, Kof98, Puzzle Bobb (MA)

Up for sale is my Neo Geo 4-slot. It has a just recapped monitor and brand new buttons and sticks (except for the right stick as Paradise arcade was out of IL sticks). The cab has been CLEANED FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. Monitor, sides, control panel, everything. Many of you know how thoroughly I clean...
  15. Larrabee

WTB: Windjammers MVS

Looking for Windjammers /Flying power Disk. Complete or loose. Thanks.