Recent content by Kyuusaku

1. Kyuusaku

Neo Geo HDMI A/V upgrade board

I'm thinking of working on a fully-digital Neo Geo HDMI A/V upgrade board. Back when I first mentioned the feasibility of this project I didn't have a HDTV, now I have a few, and a better handle on the digital signal processing for the job. Since that post I've been working here and there on a...
  2. Kyuusaku

SNES RGB?

3. Kyuusaku

WTB: arcade boots, broken OK!

As the title says looking for arcade bootlegs in pretty much any state, especially 1986-CPS1 Capcom, Irem, UPL, Toaplan and pre-Neo SNK/Alpha Denshi games. Let me know what you've got and what you want :) :qcf::A:
  4. Kyuusaku

Requesting pics of MVS converter issues

Would you guys mind taking some pictures of graphics/scaling problems in different games on different converters? I don't have MVS copies of any offending games. It would really help reveal what the converters are doing wrong. Since the actual tile fetching hardware is in the console, it's hard...
  5. Kyuusaku

MVS schematics

I'm offering a $50 bounty by PayPal for a copy of the MVS (MV-4?) schematics some members DO have. Scanned or copied and mailed is fine. I understand the quality isn't great but as long as it's pretty legible that's OK, I'm going to clean up and verify the diagram anyway.
  6. Kyuusaku

WTB: any MVS game for $15 shipped

I'm looking for any MVS game for $15 shipped to the US (it'd be like $2-3 media rate within the US), cart can be loose and very beat up, even broken if parts aren't stolen from the inside. Hell, I'll take that bootleg you were going to trash. I'd prefer a Japanese label game from 1993-1995 but...
  7. Kyuusaku

Wanted: used MVS converter

Edit: Ended up getting myself a new Super MVS Converter II ($200 shipped worldwide from the maker) so I'm set for the moment. I'm still interested in the early front/back-loading MVS converter that predates the Phantom-1 though! Let me know if you have one of these for sale or trade.
  8. Kyuusaku

FS: New XNEO-1 - SOLD

New in box XNEO-1 - Sold for $170 shipped
  9. Kyuusaku

please delete

changing to FS thread
  10. Kyuusaku

WTB: Lansquenet 2004 MVS

Have it, but don't want it? Reply or PM!
  11. Kyuusaku

A lot of techy Neo questions

What's the difference between V1X and V2X PCM ROMs on early games? Each type has their own bus, do they each correspond to different YM2610 ports? The NEO-PCM chip used in all games after 1992 or so appears to be able to service both buses (V1X and V2X) with a single V ROM using a smart...