Recent content by Kumavnmitsurugi

1. Kumavnmitsurugi

Neo Geo CD wont turn on

hey everyone ever since the thunderstorm we had a little while ago, my neogeo CD hasnt been turning on. the red light on top of the console just wont go on when its plugged in. Im guessing that something happened to the internal parts that load the Cd, but i really have no idea what could be...
  2. Kumavnmitsurugi

Cost of a consolized 2 slot?

how much would a consolized 2 slot mvs set me back?( this includes hook ups and a controller)
  3. Kumavnmitsurugi

How many people have a card for Initial D ver. 2

I was recently on a trip to las vegas. I stopped in to Treasure Island, went to the arcade, and I got to play this really cool game. To my surprise you could buy a card and record your stats , and play using your own car! :buttrock: My car is : Toyota Trueno Gt-Apex I also...
  4. Kumavnmitsurugi

Why does everyone hate the kof 2k and kof 2k1 port on PS2?

i thought it was pretty good....why does everyone seem to hate it?
  5. Kumavnmitsurugi

Mysterious Picture (looks like an SNK artwork)

does anyone know where this poster is from, or what game it is? :help: http://img203.exs.cx/img203/9806/art1178cf.jpg thanks
  6. Kumavnmitsurugi

Metal Slug & KOF PAchinko

has any1 played either pachinko games? if not any vids of Metal slug pachinko game ?
  7. Kumavnmitsurugi

Trigun Artist worked on Sam sho 5?

i recently beat Sam Sho 5 in the arcade and i thought i saw "Yasuhiro Nightow" in the credits.... isn't he the guy who created Trigun? did he work on the game??
  8. Kumavnmitsurugi

Trying to remember a game....

it was a GB game and you where a kid that sucked up ghosts with a vacuum....it was kinda like Bubble bobble does nay1 know what im talking about?
  9. Kumavnmitsurugi

Guerilla War pics

does anyone have a pic of the Guerrila War cabinet? Thanks
  10. Kumavnmitsurugi

How bout some love for the Neo Cd?

Post what you like about your Neo CD -Quality picture better than AES -Arranged Soundtracks - Hidden Extras -Exclusive games -Clearer Sound
  11. Kumavnmitsurugi

Your NGPC games list

i was just curious at what games you guys have heres mine : FF First Contact SNK vs Capcom CFC (SNK version) SNK vs Capcom MOTM Metal Slug 1st/2nd Mission Faselie! Sam Sho 2 Sonic Adventure Last blade King of Fighters R1/R2 Pacman Turf Masters Puzzle Bobble Mini Beast Busters Theres my...
  12. Kumavnmitsurugi

Opinion on a few games

my friend was selling out some of his mvs stuff, and he offered me these tw ogames for 70 bux Breakers Shock Troopers im not sure if i should take the offer and put the money id spend on that towads kof 2k2 so should i take the offer or save up for 2k2 ?
  13. Kumavnmitsurugi

Umm Hello

hi my name is kumavonmitsurugi , and im new here i really like NeoGeo , and my favorite character is poochy from matrimelee. i own a MVS, NGPC, and a Neo cd. i live in newark, DE, and my birth place is la habana Cuba, i fled the country in ' 98 i just posted this because i really didnt...