Recent content by Konig

1. Konig

Video card suggestions? Kinda long, sorry in advance

Well I broke my rule about never buying a computer when I can build one.. But I said fuck it this time..I just didn't feel l like putting in the effort I usually do, especially since I haven't built one since 2007. Anyhow, I bought an asus predator, a pretty basic thousand dollar box. I fully...
  2. Konig

Help me choose a new laptop..

Money is no object.. Only thing is I have to order through dell, which I think does Alienware also these PDFs..are what I setup... Im open to changes,,as long as they make sense one is more expensive, but is it worth it? http://www.smartlite.com/derick/config.pdf...
  3. Konig

NEW PS3 DRIVE

Bought a 500gb drive for my ps3... whats the easiest way to transfer my shit?
  4. Konig

GAMEFLY CAN SUCK MY COCK

At first I was recommending game-fly as an easy way to play a lot of game and then keep the games at nicely reduced prices. That all changed when Red Dead Redemption sat at the top of my Que for 4 months without ever being mailed out..despite my 4 games at a time plan. I even chatted with one...
  5. Konig

MK DECEPTION ON XBOX, NO MK1?

I was poking around ebay for a copy of Mortal Kombat Deception, basically only for the bonus disc that has Mortal Kombat 1 on it. At least my PS2 version does anyhow... I wanted to see if the xbox version looked any better, but it doesn't seem like the xbox version comes with 2 discs or...
  6. Konig

PSN Changes?

http://us.playstation.com/support/termsofuse/index.htm?EMC-PSUWelcome&ATTR=PSU_PSNTOSUAEM_W001_PPP_AL2_001_TOS_T#PSNToSUA anyone read this long as BS letter? anything to even care about in it?
  7. Konig

About to buy Neo Pocket Color...

I just wanted to hear from you guys about what to look for and to avoid when buying a pocket color. I'm assuming there is only one NEO Pocket Color unit...please correct me if I'm wrong. 1. Does region matter? 2. Any particular version thats better? 3. Must have games? 4. Are there color and...
  8. Konig

Dingoo emulator

even though between the recent SNK releases on the psp and some decent Capcom releases (all of which I bought)... I couldn't pass up buying this thing ( http://www.thinkgeek.com/electronics/retro-gaming/bd6f/ ) to play with...does a lot of stuff... the NES emulation is actually better...
  9. Konig

T2 SKYNET BD DIRECTORS CUT WORKING?

I bought the Sky-net version of T2 on BD basically just for the fuck of it .... my question to those who have it...Im playing it on an Aquos 21u player..all updated...no issues loading the movie in general...but... I was wondering if my player is refusing to play the special edition and/or...
  10. Konig

DO FAKE UMD MOVIES EXIST?

Just like the topic asks ... anyone come across any fakes? I recently bought Batman Returns off of amazon... and something is just off about the packaging... 99% of the case looks normal...except for the rated R details look a little fuzzy...like a bad cut and paste...not horrible but def off...
  11. Konig

Naomi DIM board battery?

I was wondering if anyone knows if the rechargeable battery in the GD-ROM DIM board is needed to play a game. I have the battery but its only showing .9 volts on the meter.....even after extensive charging. If I do need a working battery anyone know where I can get a working one? Otherwise I...
  12. Konig

Snatcher on Sega Saturn

Anyone know if the Japanese Saturn version of Snathcer has an option for english text?
  13. Konig

game system repair shops???

Anyone know a reputable place I can send a PS3 off to be repaired? I'm past the Sony warranty...and found the below link that says repairs are 75 bucks including return shipping... of course I'm trying to avoid paying Sony's 150 charge. I have a 60 gig system and don't want a refurb unit in...
  14. Konig

Samurai Shodown anthology

I see play Asia has the Japanese version for the PS2 and PSP coming out in December... so my questions are 1. I heard the PSP doesn't have region lock outs...true? 2. Anyone know when the US versions come out ? All I can find on-line info wise is TBA for 2009.... If I have to import thats...
  15. Konig

NEW NAOMI ISSUE.. ANYONE KNOW?...

Im still getting the "Error-01" on my Naomi-1 GD-rom setup. Here is what I do know.. Im trying to play CAPvsSNK2 The game is supposed to be one of the only GD-Roms that will play with any region of bios chip I bought and installed a Japanese Bios, ran all the system tests and all checked...