Recent content by KBneospy

1. KBneospy

MVS marquee bracket

Does anyone have the hinged lower marquee bracket for the big red MVS 2-4. I’ve had my MVS-4 for over 10 years and been renovating this machine and lost some parts along the way.
  2. KBneospy

Neo Geo X wish list

I thought, that now this thing is shaping into a very impressive finished product. It would be good to have something more specific in mind. What are the things you want to see with this, games accessories etc? To start off: I'd like to see some recent SNKP games ported, such as KOF 13, as well...
  3. KBneospy

In the Hunt, shout out

Any love for this great Irem shooter. I used to play this at the Cade all the time. Story goes that the team behind this became Nazca and created metal slug series before becoming part of SNK. The similarities between this and later slug games has been noted before, but this is a fantastically...
  4. KBneospy

AES feet...

OK those little rubber pads under the NGH and the joystick, does anyone know where replacements can be found, at least something very simular. I've checked a few hardware stores and haven't found a good match for the stock ones.
  5. KBneospy

DS has load times!

Why is it that there is loading in Animal Crossing. The DS is cartridge based so WTF. Unless I'm missing something....
  6. KBneospy

Youth of the Nation

So I was at my local import game store showing an AES MOTW to my buddy that works there and these guys about early twenties. Asked about it and after a brief explanation niether had heard of Neo Geo, even though they had been gamers through and through for 14 years. Further they play various KoF...
  7. KBneospy

NGH Nylon carry bag

I'm looking for one of those AES carry bags sold by SNK.
  8. KBneospy

SSV Special Fatalities unlock?

OK please excuse my noobness, I have written three e-mails and searched this forum to answer my simple question to no avail. Here goes: There are two versions, fixed and unfixed, what is the difference between the fixed release and the actual arcade MVS as I read somewhere about watered down...
  9. KBneospy

Atomiswave button config?

I've only seen a handfull of cabs with actual AW mobos, but what I've seen is always some competition cab leftover from something else sometimes even 6 instead of five buttons, every AW game I play I have to learn a diff button pattern. I blame this on the state of the arcade industry, reusing...
  10. KBneospy

Fighting game skills

hope this isn't a double post. Just wondering, owning a Neo Geo improved your fighting game skills a lot. I'm terrible, but I think that I will get pretty good having these games at home. I think back in the day I used to be better, guess I lost it. One of my motivations to play!
  11. KBneospy

Finally got a Neo Geo

So, I've been a huge SNK fan since the beginning. I remember seeing the AES console when I was about 10 (1990/91) and thinking that's so cool but I'll never get it. Once I had my own cash I was still playing a lot of the red MVS machines at the arcade w/friends, but the price of carts scared me...