Recent content by kaicer

1. K

AES button not responding

Hi guys My AES the C button is not responding I check the controller and is working fine I use the test of the unibios and is not activating. I check the board, the controller port and the solders look fine no cold solder. I trace it but only to what is looks like a resistor array. Every other...
  2. K

Got it please delete

Got it please delete.
  3. K

MS Paint - Neo Geo Game Edition Redux!!

damn mine was easy too easy lets try with this one.
  4. K

MS Paint - Neo Geo Game Edition Redux!!

simple one
  5. K

AES with unknown board.

He paid $300 with samurai shodown and blue journeys. Jasontoddlives yes he already bought one. He send me a pic of the back of the console and I'm just like WTF why so many audio jacks. Check it out it even have another power jack and I dont know why.
  6. K

AES with unknown board.

A person I know bought an AES with an s-video mod. For some reason it does not output composite from the stock connector. He sent me a photo when he open it has some kind of a board glued to the top part of the case. I never see that kind of pcb before maybe is some kind of early jrok I really...
  7. K

Naomi Sega I/O "Rev B" 838-13683-93 6th button issue

There is indeed a pin out.
  8. K

WTB: World heroes perfect MVS

Looking to buy World heores perfect mvs in gamer condition, don't need to be mint just cart. AOF3 found thanks to Supergun. Still looking for WHP.
  9. K

WTB: World heroes Perfect MVS cart

Looking for WHP mvs just the cart, don't need any kit or shockbox, US area please. Thanks
  10. K

FS: Amiibo bundle

yo need to add this one to the collection
  11. K

Sega cd wont spin

I have a Sega cd model 2 with a new laser, the laser tray moves and the optic try to read but the spindle wont rotate. I use a battery on the spindle motor and it rotates so the motor is not dead. Is there a fuse, cap or something that give that problem?
  12. K

Help with X-eye

I have a JVC Xeye that only give me black screen no matter what. It does not boot the cd bios and when I put a cartridge is the same it won boot. What could it be? I thought it could be the power supply but no I use the 9.5v with 5amp and nothing, the original PS have 1.5amp.
  13. K

Question Sega CD bios

It is posible to burn a region free bios or a jap bios and put it in a genesis cart to boot it from the genesis slot like when using an everdrive? Edit: I forgot mine is a sega cd model 2 so it will have to be a model 2 bios I think.
  14. K

Help with an atx for a Naomi

I'm looking for a naomi power supply a long time at a good price with no luck. So now I'm trying to convert an atx to use it. The problem is I can't find those jst connectors and contacts anywhere (maybe I don't know what I'm looking for) some places people gave me are out of stock for a long...