Recent content by Judau

1. Judau

wc3 frozen throne

Anyone wana AT?
  2. Judau

Guess who?

Remember this old chap? Back and better than ever with 7 months DDR experience. Yes I was away under intense DDR training.
  3. Judau

Devil May Cry 2

owns the first with a vengeance
  4. Judau

Back to the Future Triogy Box Set!

This is going to be one of my greatest Christmas presents ever! I haven't seen these movies for the longest time and now I finally get to watch them, in DVD quality, with added bonuses! Came out yesterday, this would make the perfect Xmas present!!!
  5. Judau

Trio - Da Da Da

Remember that old Volkswagen commercial from '97? This is the "Da Da Da" song they played for that commercial. It had some kids in the car listening to this song and picking up a couch, it was funny as hell with an awesome song. I recommend this song to EVERYONE. It's pure German art...
  6. Judau

What did you guys get on the PSAT and/or SAT?

I got an 850 on the PSAT that's really bad. Do most people score low on the PSAT but end up doing pretty well on the SAT? I'm aiming for at least a 1250, no 1300 on the SAT.
  7. Judau

I have another predicament

I pushed this kid I don't like into a wall and his ass made a dent in it. I really hope I don't get fired or have to pay for damages. He's really big too I think I have super strength or something.
  8. Judau

Your Yu-Gi-Oh! Deck

Show me whatcha got.. It doesn't have to be the whole deck, just your trump cards if you like.
  9. Judau

Greatest website ever.

<a href="http://www.megatokyo.com" target="_blank">www.megatokyo.com</a> Relax, we understand j00. -This makes Penny Arcade look like garbage.
  10. Judau

Anyone see The Ring?

Creepy movie...
  11. Judau

Question about ankle twists, sprains, etc.

I had an accident in gym class when I used vault/beam. I was having fun jumping on the vault and flipping over the beam until I decided to try a twist in mid-air. I have no clue what happened. I think I landed my left ankle on the gym floor and missed the mat or something. Maybe I jammed it...
  12. Judau

The Official Kingdom Hearts Thread

All opinions welcome.
  13. Judau

Last Blade 2 for Dreamcast

import or domestic?
  14. Judau

Eh

Raising a Storm or Raging Storm?
  15. Judau

The Official "Watch or Play" Sports Thread 2002

I made this thread just for fun :) All I want to see is a list of different sports you would rather Watch, Play, do both, or neither Watch or Play. And below the list, some reasons why you chose your opinions if you would like. I'll give an example to start things off Basketball- Watch...