Recent content by JediKiller

1. J

Just got home with my new cab!

I've wanted a cab for a long time, and sunday everything came together for me to finally get one. I found this listed on craigs list, and went to see it sunday, loved it, put a deposit down and went back to pick it up today. I negotiated the seller down to $450, which included the 4 games...
  2. J

Wanted: *good* Joystick for Xbox

I'm looking for reccomendations on a good stick to use with Xbox. I looked at Mas, and thought that would be the way to go...called them up to place an order, and the lady that answered told me they were out of Xbox adapters (basically the Mas Xbox stick is a PS2 stick with an adapter) She...
  3. J

Great Seller: Kage-Ryu

Just recieved my first NEO home system (Jap# 072365) from Kage-Ryu! The whole transaction was so smooth (well, except for the USPS taking 2 days to deliver my 'express overnight' payment to him...) and extremely fast, with constant communication. It was better than Christmas last...
  4. J

Summagraphics Summasketch. CAD. any drafters here?

Picked this up in a box lot of computer stuff.... It's a summasketch mm1201 series by Summagraphics. It comes with power supply, serial hookup, and 4 button 'puck' (I think that's what they call it...) It has an overlay on it titled softdesk. Used for CAD, or drafting, I believe. I have...
  5. J

opinions for a new neo buyer please?

Hi all..I've been lurking here for a couple months now, reading posts and faqs. I currently have a Neo CD, but want to get into the cart system. I live in a fairly small apartment, so any big dreams of a cabinet are just that..dreams. So...I've been leaning towards an AES, and thinking of...