Recent content by Jack Burton

1. Jack Burton

ANOTHER CRAZY PRICE DROP! Surface Book I7 16GB Ram, 512GB SSD, 940m Nvidia GPU with Box

ON HOLD Hey guys and girls, it's that time again. This time I have something nice for sale. Up for sale today is a Microsoft Surface Book I7 with 16GB or Ram, a 512GB SSD (solid state hard drive), and 940m Nvidia Gpu. I've used it over the past year and it is amazing. I'm upgrading, so it's...
  2. Jack Burton

Soldier Blade US Turbo Complete with box, Super star soldier with box, no instructions

Hey guys and girls, it's that time again. Time to sell some stuff. 70 good transactions so far. I may add more, so stay tuned!!!! Prices are shipped. Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no tracking available for...
  3. Jack Burton

Price Drop: Cotton NGPC UK clamshell. Beautiful condition.

Hey everybody, I have Cotton for sale for the Neo Geo Pocket Color. It is the UK edition, so it has a nice clamshell case. Great condition, Absolutely no whitening on the locking mechanism of the case. This whole thing is really nice. I've played it plenty and am ready to pass it onto...
  4. Jack Burton

XRGB-2 stopped working........

Ok, here are some pics. Thanks in advance!! If you need hi-res pics, you can access them here: http://www.fotothing.com/JackBurton/
  5. Jack Burton

XRGB-2 stopped working........

Thanks in advance for any help/insight on the topic!!!1 Until recently, I've been using an XRGB-2 for all of my old school gaming goodness on my lcd tv. I bought it used off of another member 5-10 years ago. Every so often I would need to fiddle with the power supply to get the image to...
  6. Jack Burton

Ps3 power cord spontaneous combustion: Common?

So, like the title says: Is this common?? I was sitting in the same room as my ps3 while on the internet and all of a sudden sparks start shooting out of the cord and I see some small flames. The system wasn't in use. I haven't used it for a few weeks. Maybe that pissed it off. :) It was...
  7. Jack Burton

FS: Sealed Tales of Symphonia, Shining Force CD, Xenoblade Chronicles

Hey guys and girls, it's that time again. Time to sell some stuff. 64 good transactions so far. I may add more, so stay tuned!!!! Prices are shipped. Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no tracking available for...
  8. Jack Burton

Sengoku 3 MVS Kit $140 shipped, SSVS MVS CART(sold)

I've got a Sengoku kit in nice shape. It has the box, bubble wrap, and moves list. No dip switch paper. Anyway, Price: $140 shipped Gone!!!! This is a big one. I don't really want to sell this, but it will help fund something else I'm looking to get. I've been doing business here for a...
  9. Jack Burton

Baller Game Sales: Tales of Symphonia Gamecube, Iphone 4 AT&T 32GB Price Dropped

Hey guys and girls, it's that time again. Time to sell some stuff. Check my feedback: 59 good transactions so far. I may add more, so stay tuned!!!! Prices are shipped. Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no...
  10. Jack Burton

Price Drops!!!Keio sega cd mint, Kisado w/pics,Turboexpress boxed + ac, car adptr

Hey guys and girls, it's that time again. Time to sell some stuff. Check my feedback (54 nice transactions with more going on right now). Bigger stuff is priced before shipping. Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no...
  11. Jack Burton

Mega man x3 GONE!!!

I couldn't properly edit my last sales thread so I made this one. Mods: feel free to close the other thread. Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no tracking available for overseas shipping) but feel free to pm me if...
  12. Jack Burton

3 AES game package deal $80 shipped

I couldn't edit my other thread properly, so I had to start this one: Mods, feel free to close the other thread. Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no tracking available for overseas shipping) but feel free to pm me...
  13. Jack Burton

Prices dropped!!!! Megaman X3 Complete w/box $100 shipped, ps2 flightstick, ps2wheel

Let's get rid of this stuff!!!!!!1 Bigger stuff is priced before shipping. Any shipped prices are within the continental us (lower 48 states). Looking to sell within the continental us (no tracking available for overseas shipping) but feel free to pm me if you're a trusted member. Deals can be...
  14. Jack Burton

Prices now include shipping!! Everything must go!Modded aes, kof books, ngh carts

$225 shipped Tonight only (9/18)-Modded boxed aes with s-video and unibios Let's get rid of this Stuff!!!!!!!!!!! Bigger stuff is priced before shipping. Not sure what it costs to ship a home cart (packed well) these days, so it'll be plus shipping for them too. Any shipped prices are within...
  15. Jack Burton

Anybody got any old geforce graphics cards they don't want?

Hey everybody, I don't play games on my computer so I don't need anything too fancy. Here's what I've got: Pentium 4, 2.26ghtz. 1 gig of ram. Geforce 3 graphics card with 64mb of ram. I'm looking for a better old geforce card that doesn't draw too much power so I don't have to upgrade the...