Recent content by Hun

1. H

What series(can be Anime, TV, Manga, Novel, etc) are you interested in right now?

Right now, I'm interested in the Super Sentai series and want to know more about it.(Besides the fact that the 1992 to current Sentai series were Americanized here by Saban as the Power Rangers series) What about you guys?
  2. H

What if SNK vs Capcom Chaos..........

has remakes of the theme music from the SNK and Capcom games(as well as SNK vs Capcom specific themes), what songs(or just one song) would you expect?(It can have vocals or no vocals) I would expect: The Athena theme music(when fighting Athena) Terry's FF2 or FF3 theme(when fighting Terry)...
  3. H

Create-a-movelist(s)(Strange topic, yes it is)

I was wondering if you can change(or make) a character's movelist, both those who are in SNK vs Capcom Chaos and those who could've been in the game, what will their moves be and how to do them(if it's a character who's not in the game, describe the moves)? For example, if I changed Terry's...
  4. H

Who do you think is the cutest SNK and/or Capcom character?

It can be male or female, human or non-human, god or mortal, good or evil and playable or nonplayable. I'd say that Kasumi is the cutest SNK character after seeing her in a school uniform, along with Athena (from Athena) in her armor and Bao when he does funny stuff(like falling on his head or...
  5. H

What movies are loosely based on video games?

There are two movies that I saw are loosely based on two different fighting games and they're HK flicks.(and we already knew for a long time what those games are.) Future Cops(loosely based on Street Fighter 2) Avenging Fist(loosely based on Tekken)
  6. H

What if..........

SNK Playmore is making SvC Chaos 2 with a different cast of characters? Who do you think will be in it as playable characters and who are the secret characters? How about SvC 3?4?5?6?.......*and kept on counting*
  7. H

What If.....(Yes, yes, I know, a stupid question)

SNK vs Capcom Chaos is not just one game but in fact is one-half(or third, or fourth or more) of a whole game and each part of the game will have a completely different cast of characters, stages, music, and stuff and you can connect all the parts of the game to get the full game(like Sonic 3...
  8. H

Did anybody went to MMCafe?(Don't know if anybody know this yet)

It has a report on the beta test of SNK vs Capcom Chaos. And here's the link: <a href="http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/news_06-06-03.html" target="_blank">http://www.planetps2.com/mmcafe/news_06-06-03.html</a>
  9. H

What will the storyline of SNK vs Capcom Chaos gonna be.....

I'd say that it should involve Hell's Gate but that's just my opinion so what about yours?
  10. H

Questions about SvC intros

What do you think the game intro is going to be in SvC? And what about the pre-fight intros for the rivalries between the SNK and Capcom characters?
  11. H

This is my first 'What If' question since long ago and it is....

What if Playmore put console exclusive characters in SNK vs Capcom CHAOS for the next-gen consoles and Neo-Geo? I know it's a stupid question but I want to know what you guys think about it. I won't mind seeing Link fighting against the SNK and Capcom characters in the GC version or even Sonic...
  12. H

Questions for the RPG fans.....

What is the best RPG you have ever played in your life and Why? And do you think that the company/companies who created it should make a remake of that game? The best RPG I've ever played in my life is either Lunar: The Silver Star for Sega CD(also for the Sega Genesis, Sega Saturn(Both Japan...
  13. H

Any Transformers fans here?

I was just wondering if there are any Transformers fans here and wanted to ask three questions. 1)What is your favorite Transformers series? 2)Who's your favorite character(s)?(Can be from the comics, anime, cartoon, etc.) 3)Do you know the Japanese names of the Transformer characters and...
  14. H

Name an anime that you never heard or seen of .

For me, it's the TMNT anime.(I just found out about it in the TMNT sites.) Name the anime that you never heard of or seen until someone mentions it and told you about it or you just found out about it on your own. [ December 22, 2002: Message edited by: Hun ]</p>
  15. H

A question for the TMNT fans....

Who were your favorite characters in either the cartoon series, the movie, the video games, or the original mature comics? My favorite characters are Leonardo, Casey Jones, Wingnut, and a couple of characters from Tournament Fighters. [ December 18, 2002: Message edited by: Hun ]</p>